Ch.31 *Triassic Telephone*

"You look like shit go take a shower." The voice informed me the second I woke up. 

Please leave me alone, I thought. 

Silence.

I heaved myself out of bed and grabbed my small bag. I stuffed it with some clothes and my shampoo and conditioner. I slowly walked down the hall and out of the cabin. Pushing down my probably frizzy hair I looked towards the mossy ground. There were several people walking around and some teachers who were trying to get them to chill out. 

No, I'm serious, I swear I hear one of the younger teachers yell, "Chill!"

I begged for no one to take notice of me. Especially Ty.

I rubbed my eyes and took another agonizing step towards the bathrooms.

Oh god, I feel like shit, for just leaving him there.

"You should." The voice told me.

I let out an audible groan and rolled my eyes right as I got to the door.

I took my key and unlocked the door, and walked inside. There were sounds of water running already so I walked to the nearest corner and closed the curtain behind me and hooked it on the wall. 

I shed the clothes that I had fallen asleep in last night.

Is it possible to ignore someone you are so attracted to it hurts? 

I started to wonder all sorts of things as the water hit my head. I wanted to cry. Why the fuck does it have to be me? Out of all the people in the world I could have been, I get to be the crazy girl with a voice in my head.

Who knows it could just be a phase. A thing I'm going through. It'll stop. 

The voice laughed. It was cold and bitter. "Ha. Funny."

I leaned my head against the cold tile and hit it a few times.

"How do I get you to stop?" I asked.

Nothing.  

When the water started to run on the colder side I turned it off and wrapped myself in a towel. After drying off I put on my black sweater and jeans. After I wrung out my hair I let it air dry so I could braid it later and walked out of the bathrooms.

"Ella!" My name was called from somewhere off to my right. I turned to see Cam and Ian. They motioned for me to walked over. I slung my bag across my back and went over to them. 

"Did Bear Scare commence yet?" I asked. 

They shook their heads and set down the yogurts they were eating.

There was a slightly uncomfortable silence, which left me tapping my leg and wringing my hands. 

Cam finally broke it, "What happened last night?"

"Huh?" I played dumb. 

"Don't- Erm... Ty was well, I don't know." Cam stuttered. 

Ian jumped in, "He was a bit,  off." 

"I don't- um..." I stuttered at a loss for words.

What do I say? Oh, yeah I started hearing a voice in my head but it's totally just a normal Tuesday! No need to worry.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at myself. It felt nice to have my other inner voice back. 

Too soon?

 Yup. 

"Say it." the voice snarled at me.

I shook my head the slightest bit but they caught it. Of course, they did. Guys are jerks, but not these two.