Ch.30 *The Voices*

Want a break from the ads? Watch this shor- *lunges towards computer*

╔═.♥.══════╗

╚══════.♥.═╝

"Favorite color?" Ty asked. My head was rested gently on his thigh and I played quietly with the edge of the blanket. We had settled into the blankets and started to play the most cliche game ever, 20 Questions. 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still on a high from kissing him.

The sun went down hours ago and we had both lost track of the time. It felt natural, to be sitting there, together. Like I never wanted it to end. 

"Blue? No, wait, black." I turned, "What's yours?"

He held up a finger and smiled. "Doesn't count. Not a question."

"Hmmm... What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"

I looked up in time to see him visibly cringe. His face contorted up and his eyes squinted. Still looked hot though. 

He fidgeted with his hands before laughing the slightest bit and taking a deep breath.

"Okay so before Olivia, uh well- Before she was sick, she let me hang out with her friends once. I was like thirteen, so pretty naive. You still went to school with me- anyways..." he paused. I couldn't help suppress my smile. 

"I really liked this girl and they knew who it was. So I had to do whatever they wanted to prevent them from telling her. Becuase I was that desperate, I let them put makeup on my and dress me up, then they made me run down the streets near the boardwalk screaming." 

Wait what?

"Wow, oh god that's amazing." I had to sit up due to the fact I doubling over in laughter. "Who was the girl?" 

I went to the same school, and maybe I wasn't oblivious to her

He shook his head, "I can't tell."

"Why? Scared I'll get jealous? Or was she ugly or something and you're embarrassed? You never know maybe she had a glow-up. Do you still talk to her? Was it Angelica?"

Shut shut shut. Why are you saying this? Shut up. 

"It wasn't." 

"So it wasn't her... Hmmm" There were no other people I really knew that could see him liking. 

But he likes me right?

"I'll maybe tell you later. Like when I'm drunk and not thinking straight." he smiled slightly down at me. I sighed and laid back on the blanket.

He must have seen me shiver because only a few seconds later he moved down to lay by me and propped up my head on a huge stiff pillow.

"Do you expect me to sleep out here?" 

"No, but I do expect help cleaning it up."

"Oh okay." 

"Can I ask you something?" His brown eyes reflected the little lantern, reminding me of the simple yet elegant fairy lights. 

"We're playing a question game Ty." I giggled. 

He grinned, "Is this okay?" his smile slightly dropped and he leaned down, his face only inches from mine. 

"More than okay." His lips softly pressed onto mine cautiously, as if he was still unsure of my answer. It wasn't short my anymeans but he still pulled away too soon.