Ch.36 *They Break*

Hey, just a heads up. I don't mean the stuff that is in this chapter. Everyone deserves to live and have a happy life. 

Also, I dabble on recovering people, and I'd just like to let you know that Ella's views are biased on her situation. I do believe that you can always fight to recover for the rest of your life. Not everyone falls back into it, and those people are the strongest. 

Not very edited...

So enjoy please and thank you

╔═.♥.══════╗

╚══════.♥.═╝

I couldn't hold in the smile on my face as I practically danced up my the stairs to my house.

The door unlocked with a click and swung open. All the lights were off except for in the kitchen. Sounds of clanking bottles and heavy breaths met my ears.

My smile dropped. Not today. Any other freaking day.

"Shit!" My dad's voice sounded through the house. Turning to pick up my bag I had left in the hallway, another string of creative curses hit my ears. I flinched and slowly made my way to the kitchen. Peeking around the corner I saw the mess of what was once a presentable business man.

He was lying on the floor surrounded by the bottles I had emptied, his face red and panting. Drunk.

"Get out of here Ella." The voice told me.

No.

I took a deep breath and sighed to announce myself. His dark eyes lifted to mine and scowled.

"Oh, it's you." I stood myself taller, trying to prove some sort of dominance. "What are you so chipper about." His voice was cold and mean.

"Nothing." I pushed away from the question like it was nothing.

He groaned and stood up. His legs were unsteady as he swayed. 

"Worthless..." He tried to mumble. 

"I'm sorry what was that?"

He grabbed one of the broken shards of glass that was left on the kitchen counter and pointed it at me. I flinched back. "Y-you heard me."

I started to take a few steps back in fear. My heart beat out my chest and my bottom lip quivered. "Put it down." I tried to assert myself. 

I didn't work. 

"No!" He laughed dryly, still swaying. "Not so happy now?" 

His voice was bitter. What the hell did I ever do to you? 

"Stop it..."He rolled his eyes and groaned. The shard of broken glass bottle dropped from his hand and landed with all the others. 

"Waste of air, that's what you are."

I- um... My tongue felt numb in my mouth. I wanted to say something. Anything to get him to stop. Anything to get myself out of this situation.