Night On The Bus

Georgia's POV

We all climbed back into the tour bus, this time Joey kept me even closer than he did last time. He acted like he was my boyfriend infront of the others, so I guess they know now.

I went on my phone to see I had a Direct Message on twitter, from Travis.

"Hey gee, can you reply with your number? I have something to send you ;)"

So I replied to Travis with my number, he smirked at me and I looked back with a confused look. Joey and Cole were deep I'm conversation, Joey had his arm around my waist and held me as close to him as possible.

*picture text recieved*

I unlocked my phone to see a photo of when Joey kissed me in my room after Travis teasing him.

I received another text after that.

'Hope you like the picture, I knew there was something there ;) Travis x'

'Haha oh Travis... thanks I guess? Love that picture ;) Gee x'

Travis just looked up at me and smiled, I just giggled.

"You okay?" Joey looked at me to see why I was laughing.

"Yeah yeah I'm good" I said as I laughed, only to realise the photo of me and Joey was still up on my screen.

"I like that picture" Joey said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"I like it too" I said grinning like an idiot.

"If you two are done over there.." Cole said irritated that Joey just stopped in mid conversation.

"Sorry, yeah carry on..."

"Nah it's fine, I was joking, I had finished what I was telling you anyway" Cole said laughing.

"Oh, well then haha. What time are we getting Seb?"

"We're picking him up in 10 minutes, just driving there now" Cole replied.

"Ah I see, I can't wait to introduce him to Georgia" Joey said excitedly.

"You guys are adorable" Max stated while launching himself up onto Cole's bunk.

I just rested my head on Joey's shoulder smiling.

"Georgia can I have your number please incase I need to get hold of you?" Max asked politely.

"Sure" I smiled.

I read out my number as Max and Cole typed it into their phones.

"Thanks" Max said while sending a text.

I got two texts:

'Hey it's Max :) x'

'Yo Gee it's Coley!x'

"I've saved your numbers" I said whilst holding up my phone.

They both nodded and then the bus came to a halt.

"Guesssss whoooo" Seb shouted while running through the door.

"Thanks for picking me up!" He said whilst hi-fiving the driver.

Cole jumped off the bunk to go hug Seb straight away, followed by Travis, followed by Max. Joey stayed sat next to me. Alfie and Vicky just sat there in silence.

"Who are these guys?" Seb said whilst looking at Alfie and Vicky.

"These are Alfie and Vicky, they're only staying with us tonight but they're awesome!" Travis said excitedly.

"And who is this lovely lady?" Seb said eyeing me up and down.

"Ey, back off" Joey appeared from next to me leaning forward.

"Oh I see" Seb winked at Joey.

"I missed you man" Joey hopped off the bunk and bro hugged Seb, he helped me down so I could say hi.

"Who wants a beer?" Max shouted.

"Me please! Been a looooong day!" Seb said sighing.

We all grabbed a beer and hopped back on the bunks, Joey helped me up again. He then got himself up and sat next to me, with his arm around my waist again.

Seb sat the other side of me. We all spoke to Seb about the happenings of the day and he spoke to us about his. I got to know Seb and he was really cool.

Every now and then Joey would turn his head to mine and kiss me quickly.

We were heading to Bristol, a 4 hour journey. It was about 3am after we had spoke for ages. We decided we should head to sleep.

I took my jumper off and climbed under the thick, fluffy quilt on Joey's bunk. He hopped in too, only in his boxers and his Bruce Springsteen top.

"Hope you don't mind" he whispered and he laid facing me, closely under the quilt.

"Of course I don't" I whispered to him as I had one hand holding his and the other resting on his shoulder.

We were all wrapped up in our bunks, a number of yawns came from different directions. It was quiet on the bus, it was dark too. The curtains were closed and lights were off.

"I just want to say, I can't thank you guys enough, you've all been better friends to me than anyone ever has. You all mean everything to me, I love you all, night" I bravely said, I didn't really know what I was saying, but I just needed to thank them.

Joey had one hand around my waist and his other hand holding mine. He squeezed my hand gently, I could faintly see him looking at me.

"You're welcome Georgia, you're awesome, night everyone" Travis replied making me smile, Joey rubbed my cheek with the hand that was around my waist, his hands were so soft.

Everyone said their good nights and they were all fast asleep. There were people snoring, people breathing heavy, you could tell for sure everyone was asleep.

I felt Joey's arm back around my waist, he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear, I felt chills go down my spine. I forgot how amazing, and gorgeous, and talented and smart he was.

"I love you too" I whispered back, I could see him smile as we were so close now.

Then, out of nowhere, he leant in and kissed me. A long, passionate kiss. I was surprised, it was almost 4am and I was with the man of my dreams.

A few minutes later Joey pulled away from the kiss, I couldn't help myself from grinning.

"That was amazing, just like you" he whispered to me.

"You're the best Joey"

"Night Gee, I love you"

"I love you too"

I leant forward and rested my head on Joey's chest, we still held hands, one of my hands was still on his shoulder and one of his was still around my waist. I honestly couldn't of asked for anything more perfect. I felt so safe and comfortable in his presence, before I knew it, I was drifting to sleep...

________________________

Wow thanks for all the reads! I've had some comments and messages and I appreciate them all soooo much! :-D sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm writing this on my phone and autocorrect is annoying. But seriously though, thankyou so much for taking your time to read this!!