Lucy's Heartbroken

All the duo of dragonslayers saw was black. No white, no red, no blue, just black. It seems like they were trapped in the dimension before when they were on their teaching job. Natsu tried to talk to Lucy, but Lucy just ignored him. "Why do you ignore me, Luce?" Natsu asked Lucy. "You don't know why I'm ignoring you?" Lucy said softly to him. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHY I'M IGNORING YOU?!" Lucy shouted at him. Now, she had streams of fresh new tears down in her face. When she saw that they were getting nowhere. Lucy just angrily wiped the tears off her face.

Taking on her Hikari persona, she said "Let's go," in an unemotional voice. Natsu was confused. I mean, how could one girl be crying in one second and be emotionless in the next. "I can still smell the tears," he thought regretfully.

The two kept walking until they found a space that wasn't all that black. As they followed the trail, the blackness kept getting lighter and lighter until they weren't in the darkness. It seemed like they had gotten out, but in reality, they were still in the portal. "HAHAHAHAHA" a malicious voice said everywhere. "You will never be able to defeat me, queen!" said the voice again. "There's only one person that has hat voice and could follow us here." Lucy thought.

"ZEREF! COME OUT HERE!" Lucy screamed, trying to make Zeref appear before so they could fight again. Zeref came out but was a little different. He had long hair instead of his short hair and his clothes had changed. Zeref laughed and then said "You wanna know how to get outta here? There's only one person out of the three of us that can get out. You have to kill me if you want to save the world, though. So, CHOOSE. Who will get out of this eternal darkness out of the two of you? BWAHAHAHAHA"

The dragonslayers looked at each other and nodded as if they had telepathy. The two simultaneously attacked Zeref and since Zeref was still loading his ego, he barely noticed the two and barely had anytime to block the attack the duo had made. But, for some reason, it wasn't any ordinary attack. It was a unison raid attack that nobody had ever seen before. "Elemental Meteoria Roar" was the attack and was probably the most powerful attack since it was the queen of the dragonslayers and the fire dragonslayer who gains power when his nakama are in danger. It was so powerful that not even the great Zeref could block so that he got a direct hit from the attack and was really injured when he came out of it. Then, a little light appeared from nowhere, but it was only enough for one person.

Lucy attack Natsu with a "Water Dragon's Roar" and Natsu was so surprised he got flushed away by the water and away from the two duelist. He was forced into the light but not until hearing Lucy say something. It was so soft that Natsu wouldn't have heard it if he didn't have his dragonslayer sense. "I hate you, Natsu Dragneel" And with that, Natsu was thrust into the light and slowly lost his conciousess.

When Natsu regained his conciousness, he noticed that he was alone. "Lucy, LUCY!" he called out, but no one answered him back. "Where is she? Did she leave me alone?" Natsu then remembered the previous events before he was here. "Lucy" he whimpered "Do you really hate me that much?' he asked. He sobbed and cried for five minutes. After that, he tried going back to his guild, his home, his family. But, he could never go back to Lucy's side.

He trudged along the roads and tried to be strong. When he entered the guild, everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at the pink intruder. Natsu saw that everyone was safe, even the dragonslayers that were with him.
The guild erupted with cheers when they saw him. But they saw someone missing. It was the one questions that Levy said. "Where's Lu-chan?"

The guild stopped and looked around. When they couldn't find her, they asked Natsu of what had happened to her. "Where's Lucy?" Makarov asked. Natsu then cried again and whispered ,"She's gone"

It was so soft that only the other dragonslayers heard it. "WHAT" the dragonslayers shouted at him. "It's true" The guild felt silent at that. Natsu then explained the events about everything. The guild had cried and reflected of what they had done to Lucy and thought about how she didn't deserve this fate.

Natsu then shouted to the guild," I'm pretty sure that Lucy wouldn't want us to be like this" The guild heard his words and thought he was right. But still, Lucy was there family and they reserved the right to cry about her for a little while.

After that, they had made a funeral for her at the back of the guild. People from Sabertooth even came back to Fairy Tail to attend her. She truly was a kind person, even though she didn't show it in the recent events. In her tombstone one day when Team Natsu was visiting, they saw a ball of every elements. The team then smiled as the ball of elements slowly disappeared. Then they laid down the flowers, thought about her and left.