Lucy's Heartbroken

After that, the whole school disappeared. Not even a trace of it was left and the student also mysteriously disappeared. The man was right. "All of it, the job, the teacher, and the students, they were all fake," said Team Natsu. "I think he used illusion magic on all of us. The problem is when they were caught in the illusioin. Even Erza couldn't detect it and she was an experienced mage. After that they went back to Fairy Tail and was going to tell the others of what they had seen and heard when they were on their "job"

"We're back!" Natsu and Gray said, damaging the doors. "Hey, you're back," Makarov. "There's been some really strange events going on here. For example, the sky turned black for a minute and disappeared like it had never happened. Also, guilds are getting defeated by a 'shadow man'. Do you know anything about this?" Makarov asked the team that had just returned to their precious guild, Fairy Tail.

Team Natsu nodded to each other almost like they were communicating to each other with telepathy.

" When we were on our job, something happened to us. In the school where we were supposed to be doing our job, we got caught in a trap. A person would think that it was normal, but it wasn't. When we were going to the classroom where we would teach our class. We were transported to a place where it was all black. Then, a man appeared and told us he would destroy the world. He also said that one person would be able to defeat him and he gave us a clue. It was the "Dragon Ruler" Natsu said seriously.

The guild was shocked into silence. They had never seen Natsu speak so seriously. "What's wrong?" he asked the guild. "Nothing," some of the members said.

Unknown to them, Levy had started looking up information during the time Natsu was talking. She was looking for how many guilds that was destroyed, and what powers the man had. Then, she started looking up information on the dragon ruler and she found one particular legend that was like the situation they were in now. It was when the shadow of the world wins against the duel of the light of the world, all peace would be broken and wars would break out and if the light of the world won against the shadow of the world, the world would have peace until the two are reincarnated and battle once again. After that, she started searching clues about who the dragon ruler was. There was the names of the previous generations and one name caught her eye. The name was Ailif Heart. The name was familiar, but she could not figure out who she was.

When Lucy was in the middle of a conversation with Mira about what color is the best. Lucy felt the aura that she felt back in the train. Also, all of her red keys glowed and red lights flashed as the evil aura entered the guild.