Lucy's Heartbroken

After she had trained with her spirits she is much stronger than before.

After traveling so much she has all of the zodiac keys ,100 silver keys,9 red keys(the keys of the dragons)and 12 black keys(parallel gate keys) and she has mastered all of the dragon slaying magic there is.She decided to go back to Fairy Tail and challenge Team Natsu.

She teleported and she arrived at Fairy Tail. "Open the gate of the crab, Cancer." Lucy shouted.

"What can I do for you today ebi?" said Cancer.

"Dye my hair red and give me a new hairstyle." said Lucy, wanting to change her appearance so nobody would recognize that it was the "weak" Lucy Heartfilia. She also made her chest a little bit smaller than before. Ok, not a little bit, a lot.

After her makeover, she looked like a boy. She had red hair that is spiky with blue at the rim of it,blue eyes,flat chest ,and she was wearing a black sleeveless leather jacket, plain red t-shirt, blue shoes with gray at the middle, black pants and a cap backwards. So he wouldn't get found out, he would pretend that he is a boy, instead of a girl.

When she was going to go to the guild. A woman layed her eyes on "him" and shouted," He's cute." Then, the other females that heard the shout, turned their heads and saw Lucy. They chased her asking her is she wanted to be her boyfriend and she (obviously) turned them down.

After a few minutes of getting asked and chased by girls she arrived at the guild.

"Finally" Lucy had said

He opened the guild doors and asked Mira where is the guild master and Mira pointed upstairs. Mira didn't recognize her and that meant Cancer did a great job of changing her looks. "Thank you Cancer" she said mentally.

"Who are you?" said the old man, not looking up from his hated paperwork. Lucy had told Master Makarov that she had wanted to join the guild. 

Master Makarov had approved and said "Welcome home Lucy!" but Lucy had denied it but eventually Lucy gave up and told him "My name is now Hikari Dragonia"

"Why do you want to keep your identity a secret?" Master Makarov asked Lucy

"I want to beat Natsu and when he learns that it is me I can prove him wrong"

What is your magic anyways? Makarov had asked

"That is MY secret. See ya later Master!"

Little did she know her friends the ones who still paid attention to her

Hikari had asked Mira for the stamp and decided he wanted it black on her arm near her shoulderMakarov came down and said " Listen up brats we have a new member the name is Hikari Dragonia." Lucy said "My name is Hikari Dragonia nice to meet you and please take care of me"

The guild had erupted into cheers and after five seconds the guild doors were broken by the Salamander or otherwise known as Natsu Dragneel. "We have a new member? Are you strong?" Natsu asked. Lucy didn't respond so he challenged her to a fight, like what he always does.

"Ready when you are Salamander," Lucy said, trying to taunt him to go first. It worked since Natsu set his whole body and fire and sent a Fire Dragon's roar to her, but he just ate it.

"You're a dragonslayer? Have you seen Igneel?" Natsu asked. "All the dragons disappeared remember? If everybody else's dragon disappeared, why shouldn't mine?" Lucy asked Natsu.

Everybody from the guild was shocked. "Even if she was a dragonslayer, why could he eat fire?" those were the thought that was going on in the guild member's heads.

"My magic is dragon slaying magic and I have mastered all the elements." said Lucy loud and very clear to everyone who was in the vicinity.

Natsu was so shocked that he didn't even see the kick that was going to his stomach. The kick was so hard that after it, all he saw was black. She was so familiar to all of them but they couldn't put their finger on it.

The only ones who knew who she was was her friends who still paid attention to who she was." Lucy's back!" all her friends said.