Lucy's Heartbroken

When Team Natsu were going to the High School, a few students were looking at them. It was either out of curiousity, amazement, or wonder. The team was getting kind of creeped up when a student had the guts to come and talk to them. "What are you doing here?" she asked. She seemed hopeful of getting an answer so Lucy supplied them with one. "We took a job for teaching the students in class 2-B." The girl just gave them a sorry look, but not without hearing her snicker and give Gray a weird look. It seemed that not only the girl was snickering, but the entire school. You know what the reason was? Gray was naked and he was not aware of it himself.

When Grey noticed that all the looks were for him. He looked down, went beet red, screamed like a girl, ran around like a maniac trying to find his clothes, and embarassedly put on his clothes. After that incident, in which everybody had a good laugh, it was time to go to school. The team went to their classroom adn when they walked in, nobody was there. The door closed behind them and they were trasported to somewhere that was full of darkness. "Who are you?" asked Natsu. "I am the one who is destined to bring great evil to the world, while one of you is supposed to destroy. You can't even remember what you're supposed to do. Do you think you can stop me? Only the chosen one can and she doesn't even know what's supposed to happen." the shadow man said. "Wait, is it about the dragons and their homeland?" Lucy answered. "That is for me to know and for you to never find out. I'll give you a clue though. Ready? The Dragon Ruler. I'll leave it to you, my friends. Oh yeah, before I forget. The whole mission is an illusion. You can go back to Fairy Tail now. Ciao" the man said again, now totally disappearing.