Lucy's Heartbroken

Natsu had gotten a reason out of Hikari as to why he was talking with the Sabertooth guild members. The job that Hikari had chosen had required three dragon slayers. Since he didn't want to go with Natsu, there was only one choice. The twin dragonslayers of Sabertooth. Both dragonslayers agreed because of the fact that they will be able to fight an S-class monster.

When Natsu found them, they were in the middle of discussing their plans. Since Natsu interrupted them and Sting was stupid enough to retort to Natsu's insult, he got really angry.

"Flame breath, since you're here join me," said the king of dragonslayers.

"No way, why should I join with them?" pointing to the dragonslayers from Sabertooth. A vein popped in Sting's head and retorted, "Ya think I wanna work with you?" the light dragonslayer all but shouted. The fire and light dragonslayer had gotten themselves into another pointless fight, in which Hikari had to break up again. "If you do this during the job or when we are meeting with the client, I will personally chop you idiots into a million piece and then throw it over the ocean where you will be recorded missing for the rest of your live, am I understood?" Hikari said, more like threated to the dragonslayers. "This is why I like Rouge, he doesn't speak much and doesn't respond to Natsu," Hibiki said making Natsu's blood boil. Natsu agreed because of the fact that the reward was one million and he would get twenty thousand jewels in return for putting up with the other dragon slayers and for defeating the monster.

The group went on the Yulia City in which the client was located at. Apparently, the monster was bothering and ruining the economy. It had been there for three months and the people were getting desperate. Some of the citizens even moved out or left the city to go for a vacation from the monster. Since the people were slowly declining, the mayor had offered one million jewels and since they were four of them, each person would get twenty thousand jewels.

The group then headed to Redwood Forest and found the monster. "There's something wrong here," thought Hikari. His suspicions were proven correct when there was ten monsters that appeared.

"That mayor! He never told us anything like this. I'm pretty sure I could handle this but could they?" Hikari saw that the other three dragonslayers were grinning ear to ear. Hikari took three monsters, Rogue took down two monsters, Sting took out down monsters, and Natsu took down two monsters. Hikari thought that all of the monsters had been taken care of but she only counted nine. He saw a monster that was heading for Natsu, who was not aware of his surroundings. "Naaaatttsssuuu!!" Hikari shouted. Hikari saw that Natsu couldn't block the attack. Hikari thought to himself," I always protect my nakama," and started to run. Hikari ran forward to try and block, but instead got himself him. When the claw touched him, he or now she, turned back to her original form. When the other three dragonslayers checked up on her, they found the one and only missing Lucy Heartfilia.