Lucy's Heartbroken

"Why is he here?" Lucy asked herself while shouting at Natsu practically the same question. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"Since Lucy pretty much screamed at his ear with his dragon hearing, it could have been used an attack because it made not just Natsu, but all the dragonslayers deaf for a second. It also made Natsu lose his concentration, which made his power back to normal.

For a time, they forgot that they were in the middle of a fight and just acted with their regular fight, but were interrupted by Zeref. "Are you done yet?" he asked calmly, but it was as if he was irritated. It turned out that he was watiting beause he really hadn't had anybody challenge him for a long time because of fear. "Besides," he thought, "They might be able to beat me. I hope they could because I want to rest."

After that, shadows started coming in all over the place. The other four dragonslayers said that they will take care of it, while Natsu helped Lucy out with her fight.

"I can do this," both Natsu and Lucy in their minds. Natsu then lit his body on fire, powering up, while Lucy was surrounded by different elements like water, air and, fire, just like Natsu. As the two were taking their moments to be stronger, Zeref himself, had a dark miasma around him. Now, the three were ready to battle each other.

"Dark Oblivion"

"Elemental Dragon's Roar"

"Fire Dragon's Roar"

The three shouted in unison. The attack that came out on top was Lucy's Elemental Roar, and when it hit Zeref, it made damage. Not just regular damage, REAL damage. Zeref's clothes were ripped and had holes in them. Some of the pieces were even burned to the ground, leaving no trace but ashes.

Ten minutes later, the three were runnning out of magic. Since they were getting tired, they decided to put in all their energy on their last attack. After this, it was no more. This would decide the battle's results. This would decide the world's fate. This would decide on who was going to die. This was going to decide of light or darkness is stronger.

"Elemental Dragon's Final Attack: 12 Elemental Cross Cut"

"Lightning Flame Dragon Mode, Lightning Flame Dragon's Roar"

"Dark Apocalypse"

The three techniques clashed and made an explosion. It seemed like Lucy and Natsu's attack combined, and made way to Zeref, in which the thing he unleashed wasn't enough to hold it back, making the attack hit. After that, Zeref barely had any pulse. When they came over, Zeref opened up a portal and Lucy and Natsu got sucked into.