Lucy's Heartbroken

A week after Lucy had lost her memory, she took a job because she was in need of money like in her old days (not that she knew about her money troubles). Mira suggested that she take Team Natsu, consisted of Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Happy, with her. Lucy said she was fine because the job only required to teach a whole class for a week. Mira was quite insistent on letting the team go with her because she might find some trouble along her way to Tiberia City like bandits and thieves, and Lucy had no choice but to take the team with her. Team Natsu was especially happy that their old group member decided to go on a job with them. "We will meet tomorrow at sunrise and in front of the guild," said Erza. "Sunrise, that's way too early," whined Natsu. Erza just punched him in the stomach, knocking him out and asked the remaining group, "Are there any objections as to when and where we will meet?" with a scary glare. The rest of the group saw the violent display of action that would happen if you didn't agree to her wishes and just agreed. "Lu-chan, are you aure you'll be okay," asked Levy. It seemed she was her best friend and she was always the first one to read Lucy's novels, that not even Natsu was allowed to read. "Yeah, I'll be fine," responded Lucy. Levy looked at her with a worried glance, but when she saw how much determination she had, she let it go and went back to Jet and Droy. Now, Lucy decided that she needed some rest if she was going to wake up at sunrise, she would need rest, so she went back home to sleep.

When she woke up, it was 5:30 A.M. and it was still dark. She found something beside her and screamed really loud. "AAAAAAHHHHH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED, NATSU!" Lucy shouted. Natsu forgot to cover his ears and got the full brunt of her screaming. "Geez Luce, can't you quiet down. Happy's still sleeping." Natsu said yawning after. Lucy did not even realize that Hapyy was there. Lucy also didn't notice that Natsu called her Luce instead of Lucy.

Lucy told the duo to get out of her house so she could prepare for the job. The duo responded by Natsu jumping out of the window and Happy flying out with Natsu. After that, Lucy took a long shower, and took out the attire she was going to wear for the day. It consisted of a white T-shirt, black leatherless gloves, pink vest, and a blue skirt. She also attached her keys to her belt and got ready for the mission.

When she looked at the clooked, the sun was almost rising so she walked to the guild. She did not expect to see Gray already there. The two waited for Erza, Natsu and Happy to arrive at the front of the guild. Erza arrived five minutes later and Natsu and Happy arrived ten minutes later than the arrived time.

Team Natsu had to hurry to get to the train because of Natsu's overdue time. The train was nearly closing and Team Natsu had to dash for the entrance. The train door immediately closed as they got on. Natsu was whining that he didn't want to be on a train and it was enough to go on Erza's nerves, so she knocked him out again. When they were walking on the train, trying to find a room, Lucy felt a dark aura that made her tremble and pass out. The last thing she heard was "LLUUCCYY" and everything went turned into nothingness