Lucy's Heartbroken

After the battle her friends that were listening to her conversation visited her and asked her how she had dragon slaying magic.

Her friends were really happy to have her back.

"Hey newbie you're really strong," said Natsu. "Wanna fight me again?" Natsu asked. He was really dumb sometimes. How could he beat her when she could eat his flames and throw it back at him.

"Nah I think I'll challenge the whole guild." said Lucy because she was really bored and couldn't find anything to do around the guild. Also, she wanted them to learn their place.

The whole guild stopped what they were doing and stared at Hikari until Natsu and Gray broke the silence.

"Yeah," they said in unison. As always, they got pissed off at each other and started spoutig off useles insults at each other

"Hey don't copy me!" in unison again.

"Ice princess," by Natsu

"Fire heater," by Gray

"Stripper," by Natsu

"Hot sauce," by Gray

Erza got annoyed, so she got up and putch them in their stomach, making them stop and their stomach in pain.

"Oy, are we gonna fight anytime soon?" Hikari had asked.

All of the guild just went outside and the fight started when Makarov signaled fight.

Hikari just did one elemental roar and only Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and Erza was standing.

Hikari knocked out Natsu by kicking him in the stomach, when he was going to do his Fire Dragon's Roar.

Knocked out Gray by using his own Ice Make LAnce against him.

Erza said "You're pretty good"

Gajeel "You've improved bunny girl"

"Bunny girl isn't that your nickname for Lucy?" Erza said with a painful expression. She didn't know that her whole team caused Lucy grief. "If time would only turn back, I would take it all back. I'm sorry Lucy."

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhh" Gajeel said, forgetting that Erza didn't know. "But she is bunny girl."

"Oy, you weren't supposed to say that. Its supposed to be a secret, ya know" said Lucy.

"Don't tell anyone else or else I'll tell you know who about your crush" he whispered into Gajeel which made him shiver. But what Gajeel didn't know was that everybody could see his crush on the blue haired book addict. 

She forgot about Erza and asked if he was Lucy

Lucy first hesitated but said yes

When she answered yes Erza was begging for her forgiveness while she cried

Lucy comforted her and she said she and Gray are the only one she forgives and not Natsu

"So are we going to  continue with this battle?" asked Hibiki.

"Yes," Erza said

After that, she was knocked unconscious bad the only one left standing was Gajeel

He wanted to fight her at full strength even if he knew he had no chance of winning so he threw her a bunch if insults at her which really got her enraged

Hikari release all her magical power which made Gajeel and all the other the people around him with a fifty mile radius fall to the ground (Laxus wasn't in the guild when they started fighting)

Only the strongest mages could stand up 

(Laxus, Makarov, Mystogan or Jellal Gildarts Meredy and Ultear)

The trio Jellal, Ultear, and Meredy were resting when they felt the magic Hikari had unleashed so they went to the source and were shocked as to what they had stumbled upon, it was an unfamiliar person with almost all of Fairy Tail's guild members scattered in front of him. It seemed like FAiry Tail was defeated. Laxus arrived when he felt thge magic surge and decided he wanted in on the fight. 

Hikari recognized them but didn't let it show. They were going to attack but Makarov stopped them. He was pretty sure that even Hikari wouldn't survive this one, even if he did beat almost all the members of his precious guild.

"Why are you stopping us?" Jellal asked.

"It's because all of them lost to him." said the Master.

"Him?" they said simultaneously.

"Yeah," Makarov said "Meet our newest addition"

"Eeeehhhhhhh" they said in unison