Lucy's Heartbroken

After the conversation that Lucy turned into Hibiki again.

Hibiki didn't know that Natsu had been listening to his and his father's conversation. Hikari and Natsu acted like nothing happened when he returned to the guild.

Natsu had become more suspicious of Hikari.

"What is he hiding? Some of the guild members already know. Am I the only one in the dark? Does the Master know, does Mira know? AAARRGG" he scratched his head because he was overthinking. If you looked very closely, you could see some smoke in his head. When Macao went near him, he tried to heat up his food on Natsu's head because it was so hot. It was successful and Natsu didn't even notice.

"This is too much too deal with right now, maybe I'll think about it later but first I'm gonna go on the job." 

When he was going to Arelia Town, he saw something he did not expect to and for some reason he got jealous. It was Hikari with Sting and Rouge from Sabertooth.

"Why are you hanging out with them!" Natsu roared, sounding like a dragon taken away from his mate. 

"Why do you even care fire-breather?" Sting retorted back to Natsu, while Rouge was just staring and watching in amusement how to the dragon slayers fought, bickered, and insulted one another until Hibiki came. 

"If you don't stop in the next three seconds, I will kill you by slashing you into piece, burning the rest of your flesh and letting people step over your ashes. Got it boys?" Hikari threatened to the dragonslayers.

The two dragonslayers nodded and put their arms around one another and said "Aye" just like what Natsu and Gray did back in Fairy Tail when they got in trouble when they were fighting each other back in Fairy Tail.