Lucy's Heartbroken

"Light Dragon's Roar" 

"Dark Zero" 

As the two techniques clashed, the ones who had casted it also fought in hand to hand combat. So far, they were equal to each other. The two only had minor injuries such as scratches and bruises, but no broken bones, or anything major yet. Even though they had fought for hours, they still had a lot of magic inside of them. What else was expected from the two that would decide the world's outcome? 

"Light Dragon's Meteor Flash" 

"Dark Ring Slash" 

The two attacks again clashed, and with it the casters of it. Now, things were different. Lucy was quite injured, while Zeref had been injured, it wasn't as worse as Lucy's injuries, as Lucy had two broken ribs,  lots of cuts and a lot of bruises, while Zeref only had a scratch on him. 

"Why can't I beat him?1" Lucy frustratingly said in her mind. "There's only one scratch on him, while I have many. Uggghhh." Lucy moaned to herself. Of course, during the time she was talking in her head, she was defending herself. 

"No! I'm running out of magic." she said to herself, while Zeref wasn't even breaking a sweat. when she launched an attack on him, she expected it to hit.

"Yes, it him him directly," Lucy said, but Zeref was not even unfazed. She had just run out of magic. "This is the end for you, .my dear, what shall you do?" Zeref said taunting her. He was now preparing an attack non her, that she wouldn't be able to survive or without someone's help. At the bottome of her min she screamed out, "NATSU!" When the attack was going to hit her, she closed her eyes. "This is the end huh?" I thought in the back of my mind that Natsu will come to save. Five seconds later and when she opened her eyes, she saw something, more like someone that shoudln't be in the place where she was in right now. She saw a fire dragon before her eyes, angry at the person that tries to attack her. She saw Natsu.