Lucy's Heartbroken

After Lucy flew off in the sky, she was doubting her decision. She was thinking that maybe her guild could help her but her ind was saying no. "No, they will only cause me trouble. Especially Natsu, with his reckless actions." she thought. Though she was just trying to concvince herself that she did not want her nakama to be with her. In the deepest pit in her heart, she wanted all her friends to be with her, so she can be brave.

"Are you ready Lucy/" Igneel said. They were going to a rift in the sky, where it was filled with darkness. Thankfully she had light mgaic and lightened up the rift a little bit "I'm okay you guys. Let's go!" Lucy shouted to the dragons. When she was going up, she did the Fairy Tail sign, reminding her of her nakama below, in the ground. After that, she was completely gone, she was up in the dark rift with her dragons. Inside the rift were shadows, shadows that were completely see through. They were really tiny, but they were really quick. Since the shadows looked to be avoidable, the dragons avoided because they were not sure what the shadows could do to them. But, the wind that their flight excluded was brought to attention by one of the little shadows, so the shadows  tried to devour the dragons. 'Go Lucy!" shouted Metalicana and prtotect this world. "No, I don't want to leave you, you guys are like my family!" Lucy cried to them. "Go Lucy, you are the one that is destined to protect this world," Grandeeney said a little softly than Metalicana, but loud enough for everyone of the dragons to hear. Lucy was still reluctant, but she still got encouraging words from Weisslogia and Skiadrum. Lucy then went on ahead of the dragons, avoiding the shadows to the rest of her ability, but not before hearing "Good luck and be safe Lucy!" from Igneel. That made Lucy feel a little better.

After wandering around for a little while, she found a portal. "Do I go in this portal?" Lucy asked. She went in anyways because there was nowhere to go but in the portal anyway. The portal had taken her to another black space, but with Zeref sitting on his throne. "Are you ready to settle this, Zeref?" Lucy asked. Zeref replied back to his enemy for the world's outcome, "Yes I am, Lucy." After that little greeting that they gave each other. They charged.