Lucy's Heartbroken

When Hibiki had finished he job, he did not expect to see what she saw.

Hibiki saw his father in the guild, most likely to take him back to Heartfilia estate, but Hibiki was wrong. 

Jude didn't come to take Lucy back to the Heartfilia estate, but was going to ask his yougd daughter to give him some money, so he could go to the guild where he fist met his wife Layla.

When Jude asked around in the guild, nobody seemed to know where Lucy, his daughter went, so he asked the only member he hadn't asked, Hikari.

"Hey boy, do you know where Lucy Heartfilia is? I'm looking for her. Last time I checked, this is the guild that my daughter was a part of." Jude said to Hibiki, not knowing her true identity.

Hikari said to come with him to show him something.

Hikari disabled his magic and transformed into his true look, in which he was really different from before.

He was Lucy Heartfilia. He was the person that Jude was looking for.

Jude saw a lot of differences from the last time he saw her beautiful daughter. 

She used to have blonde hair and had fewer keys than what she was holding onto.

Jude even wondered if this was really her daughter because she had changed so much from when she was a child.

"Lucy? Is that really you?" he asked

Even though he was expecting the answer, he really didn't expect it to be true.

"Yeah, who else would this be?" Lucy said back to him

Jude was surprised by her snarky comment, he hadn't expected to be hated that much by his own daughter, well mmaayybbee he did.

Natsu who had been really curious of Hikari followed him where the father and daughter had been talking.

The two people that were talking were not aware the someone from the guild has followed them and listened to them......