Lucy's Heartbroken

Natsu was thinking about what he had heard. 

The conversation between Hikari and Mira didn't make sense.

"Did Mira know Hibiki from before? When did they meet? How did they meet?" these questions were plaguing Natsu's mind.

Gray noticed Natsu and started to insult him.

"Is the fire breather actually trying to think ?" thought to himself Don't bother, you just burn your brains out" Gray said to Natsu.

Natsu just ignored him and kept thinking about the conversation that he had heard previously.

Natsu ignored Gray for at least five minutes before Natsu got fed up with it and punched Gray in the stomach.

Because of that, one of the famous guild brawls started to happen.

Everything stopped when Erza asked "Who started this?"

All of the guild members pointed at the famous duo of Natsu and Gray, while Natsu pointed at Gray and Gray pointed at Natsu.

Natsu remembered about what he was thinking about before everything happened when he punched Gray in the stomach

Natsu decided to ask Hikari about it but was too late.

Apparetly, during the guild battle, Hibiki went out for the job, thus making him unable to participate in the brawl and evading Natsu and his questions.

Natsu asked Mira when Hikari was going to return and Mira answered that it would take about a week for him to come back.

Natsu just scowled because his questions will not be answered soon.

Natsu vowed to himself, " I will find out who you are Hikari"

Hikari sneezed and wondered why she had sneezed.

Hikari thought, "Maybe someone's thinking about me, how sweet."

He could not have prepared for what would happen the second he walked through the guild doors.