Lucy's Heartbroken

"Why do I have so many keys in my possesion? I have all the zodiac keys, a lot of silver keys, red keys, which I don't even know what it does, and some black keys." Lucy thought to herself.

Lucy was curious about what the red key does and touched it. When she touched it, she heard a voice saying, "Do not worry, child, for you will regain your memories, and the destiny you will have to face soon." The voice felt familiar to her, but she did not recognize it. A memory resurfaced and she saw herself carrying a boulder. "That's sooo not womanly," she thought to herself. "But this might explain why I'm stronger than other people." She touched the other keys, but she no heard no voice in her head. She also tried to summon something/someone with it, but nothing came out. "Why doesn't these keys work?" Lucy frustratingly thought.

Sting and Rouge approached her and thought they were going to do something to her because they were really intimidating, but she though wrong. Both of them apologized to her because they had not beenable to protect her. Lucy said that it was okay and she forgives them both.

After talking to almost all the guild members, she went home, guided by the red haired girl, Erza, because she didn't know where her residence was. When she unlocked the door, she saw Team Natsu there. There was Natsu looking at her novels, Gray stripping and Happy eating fish.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE!!!!" Lucy screamed, waking up the whole neighborhood, and killing Team Natsu's eardrums. "We always go here, Lucy," Gray nonchalantly said stripping.

"Put your clothes on!!!" screamed by Erza and Lucy simultaneously. "Crap, where's my shirt?" the stripper said, walking around Lucy's place. Lucy just facepalmed and went to bed, not caring about the members of Fairy Tail and that she didn't change into her pajamas. If Team Natsu looked at Lucy while she was sleeping, they would have noticed that there was a smile on her face.