Author's Note

Hi all!  =)

Just a heads up, this isn't a chapter.

Yes, the dreaded time for another Author's Note has arrived.

1. First off, thank you all so much for the votes, comments, follows and support. I say it all the time, but I don't think you all really know how much I appreciate seeing the comments, irrespective if I have yet to reply to all of them. I am just super busy and only reply when I get the chance, but still I appreciate it sooooo much. If you'd ever like to contact me personally then send me a message to my inbox and I will get back to you soon as possible.

2. Secondly, I must just express my gratitude for all of you getting this book to #51 under vampires and #364 under teen fiction.  #51 on the What's Hot list is my greatest achivement yet and I owe it to all of you. I'm not just saying that, I'd be pretty much screwed without my readers =) AGAIN, MASSIVE THANKS!!! =D (even to you silent readers!=))

3. Thirdly, this story is slowly but surely coming to an end and I already have the entire end planned out. There's about ten or so odd chapters left, so please keep supporting =)) I am hoping that the ending will be in favour of my readers and that you will all be satisfied and earn your closure, but again, that's just hoping.

4. Fourthly, in the next chapter all your questions will be answered. I'm hoping to update the next chapter by this weekend so please bear with me. Holidays are in about two weeks from now and by then I am hoping to update more regularly.

5. Also, for those interested, there will definitely be a sequel after this book. This may come as bad news or good news to some of you, here's hoping good news. So look out for the sequel in the nearby future, but of course more about it will be revealed closer to the time.

6. If you guys would like me to do a shout out at the end of chapters on whose book to check out, just say so. I don't mind helping at all.

7. I will be revising and correcting grammar as soon as the book ends. It will be under heavy editing and hopefully I will be able to go back and answer questions and loopholes that were never quite clarified. If you do have questions, then plse do not hesistate to ask me.

Lastly, please always expect the unexpected ;)

~Nix107