Author's Note

Hey everyone=)

Sadly this isn't a chapter though I am currently working on the next one.

I just wanted to clear a few things up regarding the following:

1. I just want you all to know that I said from the very beginning that this story is slow paced. I hate rushing into everything so please be patient. I have a lot of plans for this story, but if people keep rushing me I feel that it might not be the best that it can be.

2. Also I am constantly bringing in new characters so please try to remember who they all are or you won't be able to follow. Each character serves a purpose so if you forget who they are then just ask me and I will refer you back to the chapter where they were first introduced.

3. Then there are so many people who message me and ask why my author notes at the end of each chapter are so short. Well to be blunt, I am an introvert and I prefer not to share details of my personal life. If you really want to know something about me then you can just private message me.

4. As I have mentioned before...every single character is expendable...even the main ones, so please expect death because it's inevitable.

5. Holidays are around the corner so I will be updating regularly again in the next day to be exact.

I can't thank you all enough for the votes and comments. YOU ARE ALL LEGENDS! =D 

~Nix107