Chapter 10: Blood Bath...

AJanae's POV:

I made my way back inside, confused at what had just happened. Drew must have sensed my cautiousness because he pulled a face. "Fourie just left."

I simply nodded, unsure of what to say. "Why?" I uttered.

"Don't know. He just sorta stalked out of here." Dean chipped in.

"So-"

"You stuck with the two of us for the day, well until Fourie decides to cool off and come back." Dean grinned, finishing my sentence knowing exactly what I was about to say.

"Hey you cleaned up all the glass. Thank so much Drew." I smiled towards him and his midnight blue eyes lit up in appreciation. 

"Anything for you." he bowed in mockery. 

"Yeah yeah, mock me, why don't you." I teased and pushed him on the chest.

"So I don't know about you Drew, but I am curious as to why AJanae looks o flustered. Make out session with our friend Poe?" he grinned but I could see the slight hint of anger behind his voice and not too mention his eyes.

"Excuse me? I didn't kiss him if that's what you are hinting at. I really don't understand him though. There is something wrong with that guy." I shook my head to clear my mind.

"Yeah right. So he kissed you then?" Dean narrowed his dark eyes at me and it was actually intimidating. Never had I felt intimidated by Dean before.

"No. Nothing happened Dean. He just suddenly changed his attitude is all." I shrugged, feeling like I was being interrogated for a crime I couldn't even interpret.

"That guy changes his mood like the flick of a switch." Drew agreed with me.

"So what do guys want to do?" I suddenly got this burst of energy within me and I was denying the fact from where it was coming from. I was sure my eyes had brightened.

"Where did all that springiness come from?" Dean asked, still suspicious of what had happened.

"Look Dean. Do you want to do something or what?" I asked, cocking my head so that my hair flung loosely to the side. "If you are not game we could sit here all day and discuss the bill of my window or your horrendous singing-

"Cut the crap Lala. I am game." Dean jumped up and sprinted toward the front door.

"You coming Drew?" I turned to ask him.

"Depends. Do I have to be seen with the two of you?" he actually looked serious and I opened my mouth to speak before the top of my head got razzled roughly by Drew. "I am just kidding. But seriously just stay at least a metres away from me at all times." he mumbled and it earned him a small slap on the arm and he chuckled as he rubbed his arm.

"Dips on driving LaLa's car!" Dean grabbed the keys right out of my hands and sprinted towards the car and hopped right into the drivers seat.

"You seriously gonna trust him with your car?" Drew asked unbelievably.

"Not a chance. That's why you get the opportunity to sit in front with him." I smiled and pushed him towards the passenger seat.

"Oh no, no, no, no! You want to go places, you deal with the consequences, besides if we are in an accident, the person in the back will have a better chance of surviving and since I am the most significant here-"

I never let him finish since he was frustrating me to no end, "Just get in the back then since you are the only one in my good books right now." It was true, he earned himself a noddy badge and brownie points by being the only one of his friends not to break anything and he cleaned up the broken mug.