Twenty - five

"He's going to find out you lied about this and he won't be happy about it." Alfredo told Justin. "He won't." he said. But Justin knew his friend was right. Scooter was going to find out sooner or later and he would be so angry. But Justin loved Sophia and the least thing he wanted was to break her heart.

Justin sighed. He had to do an interview today and he knew they would ask him about the mysterious girl he's seen with. He had to lie. His fans couldn't know. His manager couldn't know. If only this was going to end up okay.

Sarah wasn't at school since she was sick. So Romy and Sophia were sitting at a table alone. They were gossiping about people from school when James walked up to them and sat down next to Sophia. "What's up?" she asked as she looked at him. "Nor much. Needed to get away from those weirdoes." he replied. "Are they fighting again?" Sophia sighed.

Cody and Luke could be like a married couple sometimes. They argued and fought over the most stupid things ever. You don't even want to know.

"Yes, about a stupid videogame that's coming out tomorrow." James groaned. Told you it would be something stupid. "They will get over it." she told him.

James turned his attention to Romy who just daydreaming about her best friend's brother. "Are you sure about dating that weirdo, because he can be such a girl sometimes." James told her. Sophia started laughing. "And you're not weird at all?" she asked, still laughing. "I'm limited edition, babe." he winked at her. "I'm sure about dating him;" Romy said. "You're good for him." he said, making her smile.

Sophia was watching TV when her brother walked down the stairs. He sat down next to her on the couch. "Since when do you watch Ellen?" he asked her confused. "Since Justin is going to be on it tonight. Now shush!" she told him. Luke rolled his eyes.

"So Justin, tell me more about this girl." Ellen said as she showed a picture of Sophia and Justin together. Sophia's eyes widened. "Why are they talking about me?" she wondered out loud.

"She's someone I met when I was back home." Justin chuckled at the memory of them meeting for the first time. "Why are you smiling? Is there something going on?" "I just remember how we met. It's kind of funny actually. I was at the mall and I got mobbed by fans. So no one could leave the store I had ran into and she was so mad at me, because she needed to go pick up her brother. She didn't really like me, but we kept running into each other by accident." Justin told everyone. "We had something, but that's over now." He lied. "It didn't really mean anything." he lied once again.

Sophia didn't hear the rest of the interview. Justin's words actually hurt her even though she knew he was lying to the whole world to protect her.

Luke put his arms around his sister's shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asked worried. Sophia nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm fine." she lied. "I know you're not. I swear if it's true what he just said." Sophia looked at him. "He lied to protect me." she told him. "He cares more about me than you think." "Nobody cares more about you than I do." Luke whispered. Sophia smiled at her brother letting him now he didn't need to worry. But let's be honest. Who doesn't want a brother like Luke?

When Justin was finally back home from the interview he had three missed calls from Sophia and also two new texts from her. He sighed and called her back. "Hey babe." he said when she answered the phone. "Is it true what you said?" she asked, almost crying. Justin could hear it in her voice. "Calm down, sweetie. I didn't mean it. You should know that. I love you." he told her. "It sounded like you were speaking the truth." "Everyone believes it's true, but it's not. I'm just protecting you." Justin sighed. "Thank you for being so sweet." Sophia smiled. "Listen babe, I have to go. I'll text you later." "Okay. Bye. I love you." Sophia said and hung up.

Justin was recording new music when Scooter secretly went through his phone. When he saw the texts and calls from Sophia, he got mad. But he wasn't going to tell Justin he knew he lied. He was going to make him pay. He was going to leave them both heartbroken.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave acomment, tell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x