Chapter Fifty two: The plan part one

Jasper’s POV

We where all in one of the big study room’s as my Father made up a plan on how we where going to free the vampires Kiki spoke of “ok so we’ll get into four groups Encre, Jasper and Azure in you’ll take the right side, Tombee, Rosey and Lumi you’ll try and find anyway to get in though the roof. Me, Suave and Night will take the font while Ashley, Satana and Rufous will take the left, is that clear so far?” we all nodded “good, now once inside try and find them without being seen and if you are seen try and take that person out with out them screaming ok” that was a good plan but I think Tombee that some questions “do you even know where we would be looking? This could be a trap” “Cela peut être vrai alors, si cela se produit, essayez de sortir aussi vite que vous le pouvez, si cela m'aide et Rufous pourrait faire une carte du château” (that may be true so if that does happen just try and get out as fast as you can, if it helps me and Rufous could make a map of the castle) “that would be really helpful thank you Encre” Father kissed Encre on the cheek.
Time went on every one was getting ready to leave, I was with Suave, he seemed to be ok but I couldn’t help but feel worried. I hugged him from behind barring my face in his back “J-Jasper? Are you ok?” “yeah” he sighed “your worried aren’t you?” I laughed a bit “how did you know?” I et go of him as so stood up and looked at me “because I just do” he winked at me, I must have blushed so hard because he called me pinkie. After I got ready as well, I meet up with Azure and Encre well I mean dad, it’s going to be weird calling him that “ready?” Azure can’t wait I can hear his heart pumping so fast I’m afraid he’ll have a heart attack “yeah” “Je veux juste terminer avec” (I just want to get this over with) “so do I dad” I sighed he gasped “what?” I looked around but there was nothing out of the ordinary I looked back as him and his eyes looked like hearts “Vous, vous m'avez appelé mon père” (you, you just called me dad) he smiled brightly as he hugged me tightly “what’s going on here?” My Father asked I couldn’t see his face but I bet he’s smirking “Jasper vient de m'appeler papa, je suis tellement heureuse maintenant” (Jasper just called me dad, I'm so happy right now) Father laughed “I see, well don’t let me stop you guys” Dad let go me and soon the three of us left heading for the castle.

Azure’s POV

We where getting close we was running, Jasper ahead of me while Encre was just about next to me. When we got there we had to take a monent to catch our breath, well me and Encre did at least. Jasper had brought some rope, turned into bat form and tied to rope to something so me and Encre could climb up it. We went through an open window, it was so dark inside none of us could see anything. Jasper found a door and opened it lead to a hallway, there was a lot of purple “ok this may be hard than  I thought” I whispered “on shit” Jasper said under his breath soon the hallway got a bit dark “Encre?” I whispered “Désolé, je souffle juste une bougie, il faut rester caché, n'est-ce pas?” (sorry I just blow out a candle, we need to stay hidden don't we?) true we didn’t say anything, we looked around more but we found nothing. We all came across these two big metal doors “Je parie que c'est là qu'ils sont, j'espère” (I bet this is where they are, I hope) “I hope so to” I whispered.