Chapter Twelve

Suave’s POV

(Warning a little bit of smut....you have been warned if you don't like that stuff skip till I say it's save ok? Also don't hate X3)

I must have fallen asleep, am I still in Lord Jasper’s room?, my head hurts a little. I tried to get up but I couldn’t, to black arms where wrapped around my rib cage and spine. “are you awake Suave~?” he says softly “y-yes i-I am my lord” I can’t stop stuttering, wait where are my clothes!? “good~” he whispers but before I can say anything he rubs some of my ribs and grabs my spine making me moan in surprise “AA-AHH~!” I coved my mouth blushing madly “aww you sound so cute Suave~” he says licking my neck making me moan more, I would try and stop him but couldn’t, why can’t I!? then he stops and sits up smirking down at me as I’m a panting, blushing mess “as much as I’d love to continue, we’ve both got a busy day today~” “y-yes my Lord~” he just winked at me as he got out of bed and stared to get ready as I stared to get dressed as well.
After getting ready, I left and went to the kitchen so I could start so make breakfast for everyone, that’s when Gazelle walked in “hello Suave, nice of you to join us, what happened last night? You went to give lord Jaspers drink and never came back, not to meson your blushing bright blue hahahaha” “oh hush you, what I do has nothing to do with you” she just laughed as she began to help with making breakfast while laughing to herself here and there.

(It's save!!!  From here until the end of this Chapter.....one more this the next chapter......when I write it  X'D is going to be 100% smut between Jasper and Suave because I can X3)

Fallacy’s POV

Once again it’s night time, could hear Suave knock at my bedroom door “may I come in my-lord?” “yes you may” he walked in carrying a tray with a glass blood as vampires don’t need to eat as that much food and I don’t like to eat, to early in the ‘day’. I notice Suave is blushing a little bit and I can small Jaspers sent on him, I wonder if Jasper made his move then? “here you my-lord” “thank you Suave, how’s our guest doing?” “I’m not sure my-lord I am yet to check up on him” “very well, I’ll go check on him myself” he nodded and went to left the room “oh one last thing Suave” “yes my-lord?” he turned to face me again “could you tell Jasper that all his lessons will be moved till tomorrow, ok?” he blushed more “yes my-lord”  Suave said walking away and closing the door behind him. Siting in my dark room, drinking the blood Suave had left I thought about the skeleton that was in the guest room, I bet he would be asleep by now. A few minutes went by, I was still thinking about Encre and decided to go check on him. Leaving my room and walking down the long red hallways I entered the gest room and to my surprise found an empty bed, looking around I couldn’t find him. Where is he? I thought, I walked around the room and found him asleep  on the floor, to why he was there is beyond me “Encre?” he didn’t wake up but was holding on to an art, I wonder what's inside. I went to take from him but that’s what woke him and what made me drop the book, he yawned looking up with tried eyes “Bonjour seigneur Fallacy” (good morning lord Fallacy)  “good morning Encre” I laughed “why are you on the floor?” “Je ne sais pas” (I don’t know) “oh well come on, you need to have something to eat, did you have a good rest?” I helped him up and he just smiled “Merci, mais je n'ai pas dormi autant" (thank you but i didn't sleep that much) “I see” I not to happy about that but there’s not much that can be done. I walked down to the kitchen telling got both Fifi ((Fifi or Fibi?)) and Gazelle to make Encre something to eat as we sat in the dining room. Encre was unsure on what to say, so I stared talking “anything I don’t think I said this but thank you, thank you for  saving my son’s life” to looked startled “C'est bien vraiment, ce n'était rien” (it's fine really, it was nothing) “as grateful as I am, I need to know, why? Why did you save him? You knew he was a vampire” “Je ne m'inquiète pas s'il était un vampire, il est encore juste un enfant et ne serait pas debout pour un enfant d'être tué comme, pas même un adulte Devrait avoir une mort comme ça ” (i don't care if he was a vampire he's still just a child and would not stand for a child to be killed like, not even an adult should get a death like that) he said looking a bit angry not with, I don’t think but at something else “good answer Encre” he blushed a light rainbow color as I winked at him. Before he could say anything Fifi came in with Encre’s food “here you Sir Encre” she signed as she put it in front of him "Merci et c'est juste Encre, pas besoin de le 'Sir' ok?"
(thank you and it’s just Encre, no need for the ‘Sir’ ok?) he smiled Fifi nodded before bowing and making her leave, leaving me and Encre alone.