Chapter nine

Encre’s POV

I had be walking though the forest for a long time now unsure on where to go, it’s midnight now and I’m happy that Eterna lost me but the thing is so am I. looking around the pitch back woods I came to a clearing where the night’s sky light up the big clearing with the millions of stars that lay in the sky “Maintenant c'est quelque chose que je peux dessiner” (now this is something I can draw) I said to myself getting my sketch book and drawing what I could see, trying to shake the feeling of someone being behind me.

Fallacy’s POV

I needed some me time, so once Suave put Jasper back to bed, I went hunting I needed this and I hadn’t been out long when I spotted some one thought the forest and into a clearing, I followed them with out them knowing. They say down and started to draw what was around them, I had been stand behind them long enough to see what they well he was drawing but after a while he stopped and looked behind he him looking right in the eyes, he jumped back a worried “Depuis combien de temps restez-vous là?” (how long have you been standing there?) he asked not as scared as thought he would be “long enough” I say walking closer to him and before he can say or do anything I grab him by the neck and pull him closer showing my fangs “Ton vampire?” (you’re a vampire?) I nod, he looks at me with this weird look and I can tell that he’s ready to die “aren’t you going you going to beg for your own life?” I ask, this is normally when start crying and asking me not to kill them but he just shakes his head. All well this is then I bite his neck, he yelps in pain as I start drinking his blood, oh my god this is probably the best blood I’ve ever had, I can feel him tensing but soon losing conciseness from blood loss, this is when I stop. He is really cute and I’d hate to kill him, well as lest today anyway. I pick him up and carry him bridal style as I walk home. 
Once we get home and is inside, I see Suave rush down to “why are in such a rush Suave” I ask “sorry my-lord it’s just that lord Jasper wont stay in bed, no matter how many time’s I tell that he needs to rest” “I see, where is he now?” “I think he’s in the kitchen my-lord” “well after I put this one to bed I’ll talk to him ok” “yes my-lord” Suave said walking down the hallway. I put the mortal in my room on my bed before going to look for Jasper again

Encre’s POV

Ow my neck hurts, I thought I would still be on the cold forest floor but I’m not, I’m on some one’s bed. The room was dark but I could still see around it, getting out of bed I got really dizzy really fast and room wouldn’t stop spinning. Walking out of the room and into a hallway the spinning stopped, where am I? Did the vampire bring me here? All these questions buzzed in my head that’s until I saw three people at the end of the next hallway, they don’t know in there well that’s because two of them are arguing, I can’t hear them and I can only see two of them, one’s the vampire that bit me and the other seems to be a butler. I think it’s time I left before they notice me but I nock something over and it smashes on the ground making the three look over I’m to where I was and I say was because I’ve already ran for it “hey come back here” I hear on of them shout “en aucune façon!” (no way!)  I shout back, oh shout he right behind me! What do I do? But I can’t do anything as he grabs me and strops me from running “I didn’t think you’d wake up so soon” he said as he held me in his arms that this moment I wish I was  stronger. This when the other two run over to us and one of them being someone I kind of know  “Encre? What are doing here?” he asked now that I think about it I don’t know his name “this is Encre?” the guy holding still asked “yes father, this is the one who saved my life” this is when he lets go of me “hmm not wonder your blood tasted so sweet~” winking as he said it making me blush a bit, I didn’t know what to say they just laughed a bit for then the kid says “well it’s nice to see you again Encre, my names Jasper, this here is Suave and  right behind you is my Father, Fallacy”