Chapter thirty seven

Rufous’s POV

They all stared at me, it was making me a little nervous but I wouldn’t let that stop me “Alors, quelle est cette idée de la vôtre?” (so what is this idea of yours?) “we go back in time a- OW!”Tombee hit me “don’t be stupid” “non Il a raison, pourquoi ne pas penser à cela plus tôt?”  (no he's right, why didn't I think of that sooner?) Eveyone looked confused as they continued to stare and both me and Encre "how?" My bro asked not being able to rap his head around this idea " Je ne suis pas sûr de moi, mais ça marche. Vous avez ma parole à ce sujet, mais il y a un problème" (I'm not sure myself but it works. You have my word on that but there’s one problem) "and what's that?" Hello my bro asked again "Je ne sais pas comment l'utiliser" (I don't know how to operate it) "that's fine" Azure said looking so confident and so hot "how is that fine?" "We just need to face one problem at all time, I think Encre is right" "about what?" Viola stepped in trying to keep her cool "attacking now I know some of us need to rest but Eterna will not, if I were on her shoes I'd wait until day time and find a way to draw you outside that way it would be a case of putting shoulders in the shady parts of the area" Tombee was going to say something but didn't, I think everyone was thinking hard on what Azure has just said "Ok, j'ai un plan que je ne demande pas en tant que roi, mais comme ami. Voulez-vous me suivre dans ce qui pourrait être une guerre?" (Ok i have a plan I'm asking not as a king but as a friend. Will you follow me into what might as well be a war?) "I'm not much of a fighter but I will" I spoke out catching everyone's attention once again "I'll be there to, someone has to look after both you and my baby brother over here" Tombee said taking the micky out of me "baby? Who the hell are you calling a baby!?" I punched him and everyone laughed at bit at this "I'll be there to, I was the captain of the royal guard for a long time and has the best fighting record" Azure said proudly "Jag ska följa till helvetet och tillbaka" (I'll follow you to hell and back) Satana said put out her sword "If Tombee is with you so will I, Eterna will pay for what she has done" Rosey taking a set forward standing next to my bro "I will to I'll make Eterna pay for what she's done, she will not have a fast death* I thought Lisa was very nice untill now just glad she's on our side Viola nodded not saying much the look in her eyes spoke for her. Everyone is in "so what's the plan Encre?" I asked looking him in the eye.

Eterna’s POV

We had our plan already thought out all we need to do is wait till Sun rise the freaks will never know what hit them.  I had been with the king for  some time explaining what had been happing for the last few days, he said that he will be getting a new doctor but I don't want a new one!! I want her back i want Dr Lofy I loved her but he took her away from me just because I didn’t my fucking job. I can't wait until sun rise, I'll make sure I rip him apart slowly and painfully.