Chapter 18 - Yoona's plan fail?

“Where is Key oppa? He‘s suppose to be home by now since he was off work an hour ago.” Jessica looked over at the clock that was hanging on Jonghyun’s wall. The two boys shrugged. Baby Bum was lying at the corner, they had brought Baby bum over to Jonghyun’s condo too. “Maybe he’s already at his condo.” Jonghyun commented. Jessica shook her head. “Key oppa would always call if he comes home and don’t see me there.” She was having a weird feeling inside her. “Maybe he’s on his way now. I’ll send him a text message now.” Minho said while taking his phone out of his pocket. Jessica nodded, she was getting concerned about Key. “He’ll be fine. It’s not like he’s in some kind of danger.” Jonghyun chuckled. Jessica nodded slowly, hoping that Key was just on his way home.

Meanwhile, In the abandon house; Taecyeon was wrapping a bandage around his fist that was bleeding non stop. “Hyung, Why didn’t you punch him?” Chansung sighed while helping Taecyeon with the bandage. Taecyeon lowered his head, he was staring at his fist that was bleeding, the blood dripping onto the floor. He had  punched the cement floor instead of Key. “Chan, I couldn’t. He’s the guy that Yoona likes. I don’t want Yoona to get angry at me.” He spoke in his husky voice. “Then why did you hit the floor?” Junsu asked, shaking his head a little. Taecyeon shrugged his shoulders while shutting his eyes closed. “I was angry.. At myself.” He mumbled. The cut was paining him but his heart was also in pain. “Taec, Don’t go through this shit just cause of a girl.” Junsu commented while crossing his arms casually. Taecyeon slightly shook his head. “I can’t help it.”

The two boys sighed at their leader. As they were comforting Taecyeon, Key’s body that was lying on the floor was slowly moving. “Cover your faces!” Junsu threw Taecyeon and Chansung each a mouth mask. They were already wearing a cap or a beanie beforehand. Once he was finished covering his face, Taecyeon signalled Junsu to text a message to Yoona. Daringly, Taecyeon then walked over to Key who was struggling to stand up straight. Taecyeon pushed him back down on the floor. “If you don’t want to get hurt, stay still.” Taecyeon’s voice was deep but Key heard him clearly. “W..what’s happening?” Key grabbed the back of his head, the pain was killing him. His shoulder was also in pain. “Shut the fuck up and just be quite.” Junsu slightly raised his voice. Chansung kicked the side of Key, causing Key to lean back against the dirty wall. “Don’t ask any more questions.” Chansung hissed at him. Key’s vision was blurry and his body was in pain. ‘The fortune teller was right about everything.’ Key thought. Nothing else was in his mind except the words from the fortune teller.

Taecyeon then remembered what he was suppose to say. “This is your bad day, mister. This is what you get for getting close to Princess Jessica.” Key's lips were dry but he still managed to speak. “Why..”

Chansung then chuckled loudly while holding onto his bat. “Who do you think you are? Dating a princess. She’s not right for you. It’s not just us, but many other people would like to beat you up for dating the princess. You’re lucky the King doesn’t know about it, or you’ll be out of this country in no time.” Junsu then added in his line. “Find someone who actually likes you. The princess is probably just toying you around.”

Key was confused by their words. ‘They kidnapped me to talk bad about Jessica? They seem strange, shouldn’t they be beating me up till I bleed or something?’ He thought. The three boys suddenly turned over to the door, Yoona had arrived. They knew because they could see her silhouette walking towards the door. “Oh, shit. Someone is coming!” Junsu acted as if he was panicking. Key was too weak to notice Junsu’s bad acting. Just when the door opened, The second Key saw Yoona appearing, He blacked out again. Thanks to Chansung’s bat once again.

“Here, take him away before he wakes up again.” Taecyeon pointed towards Key, his expression was cold. Yoona nodded before giving Taecyeon a smile. “Thanks for helping me. I owe you guys.” Yoona then walked up to Key. She supported Key with her arms then walked out of the abandon house. Not even turning around to see Taecyeon’s eyes that was filled with disappointment. Not even noticing Taecyeon’s bloody fist. Taecyeon sighed as he watched Yoona walking away from him with Key.