Chapter 20 - Princess Jessica

Black long leather seats, chilly air conditioner, clear and spotless window and on top of that a refreshing glass of champagne. Jessica knew that surrounding. It was no other than the inside of  a limousine. Jessica looked out the window while fighting back her tears. The apartment building was getting smaller and smaller each second.

“Princess Jessica.” Seungho pointed to the glass of champagne. Jessica turned away from the window, she shook her head as she had no mood to even talk. “I’m such a bad person.” She blurted out, her tears instantly rolling down. “He.. He thought I chose you over him.” She mumbled more. Seungho secretly smirked to himself. That’s what he wanted.

“His eyes.. He’s hurt… because of me again.” Jessica let her tears roll, she buried her face into her palms as she cried like a lost child. Seungho placed his arm around her as he pulled her closer to him. Jessica cried into his chest. Seeing her like that, Seungho started feeling a little guilty for doing such thing. He let Jessica cry into his chest as he patted her arm numerously to comfort her. He knew this was the time where he can slip in and be in the image while Key was out of the image. He knew once Jessica is heartbroken, it’s time for him to butt in. However, his heart was aching to see her in that state. ‘You really love him huh?’ He asked himself constantly as he watch her cry helplessly.

Once Jessica calmed herself down, she sat up properly, she looked out the window and knew that they were near the mansion. There wasn’t any tall buildings or dirty streets anymore. It was just freshly cut grass.

A few minutes later, In front of her was her house. No, her mansion. The limousine was driving through the tall opened black gates.

The mansion was the place where she grew up in, where she was born in; yet she felt so distant with it. “Jessica ah, We’re here.” Seungho patted her hand, he knew she was nervous. It’s been two months already. “I don’t know if I’m ready to go in. I don’t know what to say to my father.” Jessica bit her lower lip nervously. Seungho gave her an assuring smile. “I told King Jung that you were coming back. There’s nothing to worry about. If you don’t know what to say, I’ll help you out.” Jessica was thankful to have Seungho by her side at that time. Jessica breathed in deeply before walking out of the limousine. She thanked the chauffer for opening the door for her before she continued on walking.

She saw everyone waiting for her by the doorstep. By the enormous white doorstep. Her sister, her brother, her parents, her sister and brother in law and even her personal maids and butlers. Half of the people in the mansion was there and that was more than 100 people.

Jessica ran up to her sister first. She wanted Tiffany to comfort her. “Unnie!” Jessica cried as she hugged Tiffany. Everyone was confused by her actions, why was she crying?

“Jessica, what’s wrong?” Tiffany said with her soft voice, not wanting to let the others hear. “We broke up.” Jessica mumbled, but loud enough for Tiffany and Yunho to hear. Tiffany frowned as she hugged Jessica tightly. Patting her back. “Appa, Can I bring her in? I’ll bring her to the living room later.” Tiffany excused herself and Jessica. King Jung gave her a nod, he was worried about Jessica too. Yunho, Seul gi, Jaejoong and Tiffany then brought Jessica inside the mansion and up to her princess bedroom. Once Seul gi closed the door shut, Jessica bawled her eyes out in front of the royal siblings. Seul gi and Tiffany sat beside Jessica on her bed, the two of them constantly patting her back gently. They were concerned.

“I’ll get you some tissue.” Jaejoong said before walking to the connected door, to her bathroom next door. “Jessica, Do you want to talk?” Yunho asked, his concern was highly shown in his voice. “Did Key hurt you?”  He asked after having no response from Jessica. Jessica didn’t want them to misunderstand Key therefore she finally spoke. “No.. I’m the one hurting him.” She said in between her sobs. The royal siblings didn’t understand her. “Jessica, Gwenchanayo?” Ahjumma Choi came running into her bedroom. If it was other maids, it would be a rude behaviour if they just walk into Jessica’s room; however it was Ahjumma Choi. She was practically Yunho, Tiffany and Jessica’s second mother. “She’s been crying ever since she came back.” Jaejoong spoke as he handed Jessica some tissue. “Minho just called and said you just left.” Ahjumma Choi spoke with concern. The royal sibling’s just shrug their shoulders as no response came from Jessica. Without any words, Jessica slipped off her converse that Nicole gave her then crawled into her bed. She pulled the covers over her head as she cried inside. “Let’s just let her rest.” Seul gi suggested as they all watch Jessica cry underneath her covers. The royal siblings then left with Ahjumma Choi.