Chapter 14 - Thanks to Prince Yunho

The siblings and in laws were all talking among themselves. They all didn’t know that time was flying by quick, The sky outside had already darkened. Without realizing, it was already late. Suddenly the door opened, causing all eyes on the door. Jessica looked over, predicting that it was Key as he should be off work early.

Key entered his condo without realising the royalties present in his condo. His head was slightly lowered as he took off his shoes. Once he had his full attention on his surroundings, He paused what he was doing. He stood in the very spot as he looked over at the dining table. “Um, Am I interrupting something?” His quite voice was heard. The siblings could only chuckle softly as his cute action. Key then realised that he still hadn’t bowed to them. He then made a respectful 90 degree bow to the royalties. Jessica walked over to Key, helping him to hang up his jacket on the coat rack. Key gave Jessica a smile, a small thanks for hanging up his jacket for him.  “My brother and sister came and my in-laws came along..” Jessica was cut off by Yunho.  “How dare you lift up your head when we didn’t tell you to!” Yunho suddenly raised his voice at him. All eyes was then on him. Key immediately bowed once again, this time not lifting his head up. Of course, He was frightened by the Prince words.

“Oppa.” Jessica knitted her eyebrows together as she stared at Yunho confusingly. Her tone of voice expressed that she did not like how Yunho just treated Key. Yunho ignored Jessica as he walked over to Key. Slowly walking around him, examining him from head to toe. “How old are you?” Yunho asked, his deep voice heard. Key straightened his back however his head was still lowered, he had his hands by his side. “I’m 23, Prince Yunho.” Key answered formally. Yunho cleared his throat before asking another question. Tiffany and Seul gi watched while biting their lower lips. Jaejoong stood beside Tiffany with his arms crossed, watching the whole scene.

Jessica looked at Yunho, wanting him to stop. However he ignored her glances. “Why are you being nice to Jessica? Is it because she’s a princess?” Key answered without hesitation. “No, Prince Yunho. Even if Jessica was a homeless person, I will still treat her the same.” He answered truthfully.

Yunho nodded his head, satisfied by his answer. Jessica was annoyed by Yunho’s attitude towards Key. Yunho then patted Key’s back gently, his smile shown. Jessica watched with confusion. Key lifted his head back up once he heard Yunho’s soft chuckle. “I was just joking around, Key shii. No need to call me Prince Yunho all the time. Just call me Yunho.” Yunho smiled at Key. Key felt relieved, his shoulders and facial expression relaxed. “Oppa, I thought you were being serious!” Jessica smacked her brother’s arm jokingly. “Prince Yunho.. I mean, Yunho you startled me just there.“ Key let out a relieved chuckle. Tiffany and Seul gi watched with big smiles on. Jaejoong then walked up to Key with a sincere smile on. “Thank you for taking care of Jessica for us.” He patted his shoulder. Key slightly nodded, he bowed with his head.

“Now that all the tension is over, lets sit down and get to know each other more.” Seul gi suggested happily. The two girls were both cheerful. They both wanted to know more about Key, about the man whom their beloved sister had fell in love with. Key nodded, agreeing to the idea. He was still amazed that the royal siblings were all in his condo.

\./

After the whole night with the royal siblings, Jessica and Key were both very tired. They had been talking for the whole time and had ate dinner cooked by Key and Jessica. Tiffany and Yunho watched their little sister proudly. She was different and it all has to do with Key.

“Your brother and sister was really friendly. It was as if we knew each other for a long time already.” Key commented causally. Jessica chuckled softly, somehow shy when talking about her siblings. “Yunho oppa is actually really laid back, people just think he’s strict because he’s the first prince.” Jessica told him. Key nodded, by the little time he spent with the royal siblings; he knew how they were like. They weren’t the strict and posh people everyonw thought they were like. They were just like normal people. They talk, laugh, joke and tease. Although they do sit with their back straight and sit with an elegant posture, the siblings were just like every other person.