Chapter 2 - Ramyun

(A/N: In this fic, the three boys is older that Jessica.okay?)

 ----------------

Jessica pressed the doorbell gently. She heard noises from the inside as if the person inside was rushing to open the door. Jessica waited till the door was finally opened. She looked up from the ground to see a tall young man, around her age. Jessica bowed respectfully then greeted the man. “Anyonghaseyo, Jessica Jung inmida.” Once she was done bowing, she stared back into the guy’s eyes.

The guy smiled, showing his dimples. “Neh, My umma told me you might come here. I’m Minho. Choi Minho.” The guy named Minho, extended his hand out for a handshake. “Umma? I thought you were Ahjumma’s nephew.” Jessica arched a brow, thinking that she had went to the wrong floor. She titled her head to the side to see the sign on the wall. Yup. She was on the correct floor.

Minho smiled, chuckling softly. “Oh, I don’t  live here. Key does, His name is Kim Ki Bum but he preferred to be called key, He’s my cousin.” Minho opened the door widely for Jessica to step in. Jessica hesitated before walking in. Minho, like a gentleman helped Jessica with her suitcases. “This is Key and the one sitting over there is Jonghyun.” Minho introduced, closing the door. Jessica looked over at the two guys sitting on the couch, watching TV.

As soon as they noticed Jessica’s presence, Key and Jonghyun stood up from the couch and bowed, greeting Jessica. “I’m Jonghyun.” Jonghyun smiled widely, even his gums were seen. Key then walked up to Jessica and extended his hand out. “I’m Key. My aunt had said you might stay here for, 3 months?” Jessica shook his hand, nodding. “Neh, Is that okay with you? I wouldn’t want to disturb you.” Jessica bit her lower lip, looking into his eyes. “Of course its okay! We’re hardly going to let a princess live on the streets.” Jonghyun  suddenly said, chuckling. Minho nodded, agreeing. “We’re not suppose to address her as a princess now.” Key said to the two then turned back around to face Jessica. “I’ll take your bags into your room then.” Minho kindly offered, dragging Jessica’s suitcases towards the bedroom. “Where am I going to sleep then?” Key said, not realising he said it out loud. “Just sleep on the couch. It’s just 3 months.” Jonghyun patted Key’s back. “Why? Is there only one bedroom here?” Jessica asked innocently, somehow shocked. Key gave Jessica a ‘duh’ look. “Sorry for his behaviour, He just found out that he has work in 2 hours time and he’s supposed to be having his day off today.” Jonghyun apologized for Key. “Oh.” Jessica nodded her head, understanding.

“I’ll show you the place.” Jonghyun offered, smiling. Though you would see the whole condo without needing to explore any further down. Minho then came back into the living room, also volunteering to show Jessica around. Jessica returned back the smile. “As you can see, this is the living room and there’s the kitchen over there.” Jonghyun pointed.

Jessica studied the small living room and the kitchen right beside it. No walls in between. She was uncomfortable with such a small kitchen and living room. The living room had a couch in the middle, almost using half of the living room already. At the corner, beside the kitchen there was a four seated dining table. Jessica had never seen such a small dining table before. Jessica absorbed the whole living room and kitchen. Even her bathroom was bigger than the whole condo.

“I’ll show you the room you’ll be sleeping in for the next 3 months.” Jonghyun and Minho then led Jessica to her bedroom, Which was Key’s.

Key didn’t follow the three, he was lazily sitting on the couch. Relaxing before going off to work. He knew he should be more polite and helpful as Jessica’s situation was not pleasant. However, in his mind he had a image of a stereotype princess and just in one glance, He knew Jessica was the same as any other princesses in the world. Key quietly scoffed to himself. ‘3 months, I bet she can’t even stay here for a whole day.’ He was doubtful on Jessica. Key ran through the side of his hair with his hand harshly, He was in a bad mood due to the fact his day off was cancelled.