Introduction

Characters

Key and Jessica Jung

Description

Jessica Jung is the youngest princess of the King of Korea. She is the youngest therefore the royal family had paid much attention to her, whether it was to do with her studies, diet or style it was all decided out for her. However, one topic made Jessica refuse to listen. The topic of her marriage.

“Father, You can’t be serious. You can’t arrange my marriage for me.” Jessica crossed her arms as she stood in front of her father who was sitting on his grand golden chair in the enormous mansion. King Jung, let out a big sigh. He knew Jessica was a smart child Comparing to his oldest son, Yunho and second daughter, Tiffany, Jessica was the rebellious one. She was young and outgoing. Too outgoing, not suiting the princess style. However, because she is a princess, she was not allow to leave her mansion without any permission, causing Jessica to be trapped in her mansion.

“Jessica, you’re turning 21 this year. It’s time for you to get married and start your own family.” King Jung reasoned, hoping his daughter would give in. Jessica shook her head, refusing such ridiculous idea.

“Your sister and brother is already married. It’s about time for your marriage too.” Jessica huffed out heavily, arms still crossed. “But they love their partner. I don’t even know this dude.”

King Jung cleared his throat. “Language please.” Jessica secretly rolled her eyes. “I don’t even know this man.” She changed her words. King Jung put on a smile, convincing her. “Dear, You will like him. He really suits your match.”

Jessica shook her head, daringly she glared at her own father. “I don’t want to get married to someone I don’t know. Father, please.” Jessica pleaded, standing by his grand chair. She went on her knees and held onto his hand tightly, almost in tears. “Appa, please.”

King Jung looked away from her pitiful eyes. “I’d make a deal with you.” King Jung finally looked into his daughter’s eye. Jessica’s eyes lit up with a hopeful heart. “You will have to be a commoner for 3 months. If you can’t even take responsibility as a commoner, then when you come back you will have to marry whoever we want you to.” Jessica was unsure about the idea. She was born with a gold key in her mouth, she had never lived a second without people serving her.

“You will also only have 400,000 won. I will cut your credit cards for the mean time.” Jessica’s eyes widen, standing up. “But that’s 3 months out there.” She complained. King Jung nodded his head. “You will have to work like a commoner to earn your own money. I will make an announcement saying that for 3 months you are going to be a normal person, so no one will give you any special treatments.” King Jung added.

Jessica stared into his father’s eye as if he was joking. “Where will I live then?” She was still in disbelief with the idea. King Jung shrugged his shoulders. “Its your job to find a place to settle in.” Jessica heaved out a heavy sigh. “Fine, Anything to get me away from marrying a dude I don’t even know.” She mumbled. King Jung once again cleared his throat. “I mean, marrying some wonderful man I don’t know.” She rolled her eyes. King Jung let out a sigh, he was used to her behaviour.

“You have two days to pack up. No servant will go with you.” He informed her. Jessica nodded her head lazily. “Have a nice day.” With that said, Jessica walked out of the grand hall. Walking towards her princess bedroom at the other side of the mansion.

Starring; Kim Ki Bum "Key" and Jessica Jung.

-----------------

[A/N: to view their pictures, kindly go to: http://s1073.photobucket.com/albums/w384/iamyannaG/The%20Life%20of%20a%20Princess/]