Chapter Thirty.

It was Saturday and I told Rico me and Nicki would be spending the day together. He was mad at first but I got him to come around.

I hopped out the shower and wrapped a towel around me and walked out upfront to grab my phone. I always left in the kitchen for some reason.

I looked on the counter and saw it but also Terrell, Rico and...  Mark standing in the kitchen talking and laughing like, like I don't know what!!!

"Um.. what y'all doing?" I said eyeing Mark.

"We just talking bae damn!" Rico said.

"Bae?" mark said smirking. I knew he was thinking something especially since he had that dumb ass grin on his face.

"Yeah, now where you going?" Terrell asked.

"Out with Nicki, where's mom?"

"She went out of town. She said she'll be back in a month." he said looking up from his phone. I wonder where she went.

"Well I'm gonna get dressed so.. yeah." I said walking off into my room closing the door. I have got to tell Nicki this shit!!

I shook it off for now and started to get dress doing the usual with my vanilla smelling lotion. I slid on my undergarments and went to my closet.

Rico

"Aye, I'm going to the bathroom." I lied. I walked down the hall and went into Ria's room bent down, ass all up in the air looking for something in her closet. I shut the door quietly and walked up behind her.

I put my hands on her waist. She jumped and turned around looking up at me. I laughed as she hit my chest.

"Rico! Why you do that!!" she yelled. "Why are you in here."

"Because I was wondering what you were doing." I lied. I wanted to see her get dressed.

"Well wonder no more. I told you I was going to get dressed." she said. "Now get out."

"Nah I'm good in here. Gone head and get dressed." I said standing against her door so she couldn't get out. She sighed and rolled her eyes like I didn't see her do it. "Roll em again."

She put on some camo skinny jeans with a tank top that was shear in the back and a lil longer thank usual. She laced up her military combat black boots with gold studs on the top and heal. She put her hair in a slick, tight bun and some gold hoop earrings. She looked good as fuck.

I bit my lip and walked over to her while she was putting on her jacket.

"Why can't you just spend the day with me?" I asked.

"Cause me and Nicki have a lot to talk about, and I haven't really spent time with her. Now move." she said shoving past me. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into me giving a big ol sloppy kiss. I heard her let out a moan and pulled away smirking.

"Push me again." I said grabbing her ass making her jump and gasp.

"Man, whatever move Rico. I'll spend all day with you tomorrow. I promise." she said looking up at me.

"Mm, okay. I'll see you later tho?" I asked leaning down getting close to her face.

"I plan on it." she said kissing me. This girls lips tho!! Both sets of em too if you know what I'm talking about.

"Now walk me with me downstairs?" she asked grabbing her phone and charger.

"Yeah I can do that." I said smirking making her blush. I plan on doing that for the rest of her life.

Aww, ain't Rico sweet?  Lol.

But uh oh!! What was Mark thinking?

Will Rico suspect anything?

Vote, comment and all that good stuff.

Much love ♥♥