Chapter Eight.

We got to school and I grabbed my book bag from the front seat and got out the car. I started to walk inside but Chase called my name.

"Yes Chase?" I said turning around.

"Don't go to class yet, chill with me for a while." he said.

"Okay, but you better not make me late, or Ima kick yo ass." I said mumbling the last part.

"You ain't gone kick a damn thing, now come on." he said walking into the building. I followed him and we stood by his locker and talked and laughed until I saw lil Ms. Sideline. I eyed her every move until she walked over to us.

"Aye wassup bro- Why you standing next to her fat ass?" she said looking at me.

"I done told yo ass once, now leave me the fuck alone."

"Guess that ass whooping yesterday wasn't enough huh?" she said dropping her book bag.

"Girl it ain't no thing. You don't know me." I said stepping up. She did the most disrespectful thing anyone could do. She spit in my fucking face! I drew my fist back and hit her with everything I had in me! She fell to the ground and I stomped her with all my might! I felt someone pull me back but I pushed them off. I picked her up by her raggedy ass weave and beat her head against the locker. All I saw was red. She brought out the old me.

"Don't you ever, in your fucking life spit on me!" I yelled back handing her in the face. She tried to punch back but I dodged. After I guess the principal came and tried to break up the fight but he can get these hands too! He grabbed me but I easily got out his grip. I charged at her and started to beat her in the head with precise hits to the skull. The principal finally managed to grab me off of her and that the last thing I remember..

--------------------------------------------

I finally came back too and I was at some strange house. I looked around and saw Chase laying on his back shirtless. Gah damn. I tried to get up but my leg was killen me.

"Ow shit! Chase?" I said.

"Yo ass finally calm huh?" he said standing up.

"What you mean?" I said holding my leg. I looked down at it and got a burst of pain.

"Well, you almost killed a bitch today." he said laughing. I thought about it and got mad all over again, but I shook it off tho.

"Where am I?" I said.

"Paradise, aka my room." he said with a wink.

"Yeah whatever, just help me up. j gotta pee." I said holding my hands out. He helped me up but we just stumbled over onto his bed. I looked into his eyes and he looked in mine and leaned in and kissed me. I wasn't scared to kiss back because I was kinda getting a crush on him. I realized I was on top and got off. I was probably squishing him.

"Why you move?" he asked sitting up.

"Because I was probably too heavy." I said bending my leg.

"I like my girls thick." he said with a wink.

"Why? Back home I was called fat. And here, all the guys stare at me and the girls get mad at me when they see me with a dude that's sexy." I said shaking my head.

"You think I'm sexy huh?" he said.

"I.. I don't know."

"Yes you do, do you think I'm sexy?"

"You alright." I said laughing. He leaned in and kissed me deeply. I let out a soft moan and he pushed me back gently getting on top of me kissing on my neck. He looked into my eyes.

"Your not f-a-t ma. Your p-h-a-t: Pretty hot and thick. Especially the thick part. I like you Ria, be my girl?" he said biting my lip. I blushed and cheesed like a little girl.

"Okay, I'll give you a try." I said slickly.

"Oh you gone put a nigga down like that?" he said tickling me. I laughed so loud until he stopped and pushed him off of me.

"You really want me to be ya girl?" I asked.

"Forever and a day ma." he said smiling. I finally had someone to accept me for me.