Chapter Eleven.

"So what colors do you wanna wear?" I asked as we walked into the mall.

"Hmm, we could wear ya favorite color."

"So your gonna wear peach?" I asked laughing.

"I can rock peach. Okay?" he said laughing. We walked into Debs and I picked out some peach Aztec leggings and a black shear sleeveless top that buttoned up all the way to the top. I picked out this gold thick chain and some peach earrings.

"You all done there shopaholic?" Chase asked.

"Yes, now come on so I can pay for this." I said walking towards the register.

"No no no, I'll pay for it. Today, is about you." he said pecking my lips.

"Awww, well thank you baby." I said blushing.

"Will this be all?" the cashier asked ringing up the stuff.

"Yeah I think this is it." I said.

"Mhm, well ya total is $25.49." she said bagging the clothes up. Chase pulled out his credit card and paid for it. I grabbed the bag and we headed out towards the exit.

"Thanks for paying for this again." I said.

"I told you today is about you. Stop thanking me. Now come on so we can get ready for this party." he said.

"Aren't you gonna buy something?"

"Nah, I'm good."

--------------------------------------------

As I hopped out of Chase's shower I wrapped a towel around me and dried off. I slid on some boy shorts and bra I had got from home before we came back here. Luckily nobody was home and I had a key. I put some coco butter on my legs, arms and chest. I slid on my leggings I just got and they fitted perfectly! I put on my black shirt I got with the leggings and buttoned it up.

I looked at my hair and Chase being the boy he is, didn't have not now hair product that was good. I just put some of his oil he used for his hair and brushed it down and parted it on the left side. I slid on my lil stocking socks and put on my black Timberland's that came above my ankles a lil. I put on my chain I bought and walked out seeing Chase putting on his shoes.

"Do I look okay?" I asked turning in a slow circle.

"Damn, can you wear leggings more often? Cause I mean the view if fantastic." he said laughing.

"I take that as a yes." I said smiling. "But look at you, looking all sexy you go boy!"

"Well you know, I do this on s regular basis." he said smiling and walking over to me.

"Let's take a picture." I said grabbing my phone. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in the crook of my neck.

I took multiple pictures of us doing silly faces, us smiling, then us kissing. I uploaded some to Instagram and sat my phone down.

"So you ready to go party babe?" Chase said dancing and snapping his fingers.

"Okay I'm ready, where is it?" I asked standing up.

"The Bronx." he said. I swear my heart dropped into my stomach! I swear this has been on hell of a day so far!!