Chapter Twenty Six.

"Long Island!? The fuck you on? Crack my nigga!?" I yelled getting into his car.

"Nah, but you better lower yo squeaky ass voice." he said. I ain't gonna lie, that kind of hurt my feelings.

We rode in silence until I decided to cut on the radio. He must've bee  listening to a white people's station before because Ke$ha's Your Love is My Drug was playing. That's my song so I started humming along.

Just when my favorite part was coming he turned the station causing me to look at him like he was crazy.

"My car." he said smiling. I flashed a fake smile and rolled my eyes. Headband by B.O.B came on and I started rapping along.

All ready got one rolled up in my left hand

Pussy on my mind tighter than a headband

Kush in my lungs, got ganja in my sweat glands

This shit I'm on better than the next strand

Than the next strand, better than the next strand

She head down booty poppin in a handstand.

I shine bright I'll give ya girl a slight tan

I make that pussy whistle like the Old Spice man

I rapped along and Rico was looking at me like he never heard a female kill a verse before.

"Can I rap in peace please? Dang." I said laughing.

"Nah, because you said that shit with ease! I bet you can't kill 2Chainz part."

"Ight bet!" I said. I waited till his part came on and put him to shame.

Whistle addition

Middle School I was getting head on a ten speed

Gigolo bloodline

Pimping hereditary

Black on 28's shit remind me of February

Day you can fuck with me, that'll be neverwary

Dead ass rapper should've came with a cemetery.

"Man whatever. You looked up the lyrics."

"Aw whatever!" I yelled laughing and looking at my phone. Someone had liked a picture of me and Chase on IG and tears filled my eyes instantly when I saw it. I touched the picture and deleted it wiping my eyes. I looked up and saw Rico looking at me.

"Ria, you don't have to worry about him anymore. I don't know who've been in ya life before, but I'm a real nigga. I don't hurt the ones I love, and I hope I can grow to love you." he said. I believed every word he said.

"I hope I can grow to love you too Rico. But can we take this slow?" I asked.

"Slow as you want it ma." he said smiling.

I could see me and Rico staying together for a while. I could tell he really liked me. But its gonna take me a while to open up to him..

I just went for this chapter. I think y'all can tell I did lol.

Vote, comment and all that good stuff.

Much love ♥♥