Chapter Three.

We walked down the street to the park, and by it being close to spring it was really beautiful. I guess I just found my place to get away from things. We walked over to 2 more guys sitting on a picnic table.

"Aye wassup busters!?" Terrell said. I swear with his new York accent it was the funniest thing I ever heard. I busted out laughing and everybody turned there heads towards me. I coughed and stopped.

Can you say awkward?

"Damn, who she?" one guy with dreads said looking at me.

"Ria, these knuckle heads are Cj, and Mark." he said pointing them out. Mark was the one with the dreads.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Aw, lil mama shy." Mark said.

"Y'all know what they say about the shy ones right?" Cj said.

"Shy in the streets but a freak in the sheets!!" they all said.

"Hey hey! Ain't no freak in here. She my sister. Y'all better kill all that damn noise." Terrell said.

"We just keeping it in the family bruh." Mark said looking at me. Lawd he looked.. I don't even know. I always had s thing for dreads, and his were perfect!

"Nigga don't you got a girlfriend?" Tj asked.

"Sidelines, girlfriends, two different things." Mark said.

"So tell us about yourself Ria." Cj said.

"Well, I'm from Virginia, I'm 16, I like to draw, I guess that's it."

"You got a boyfriend." Mark asked.

"Nah."

"Good."

"Y'all some thirsty niggas." my brother said laughing.

"Well we like em thick!!" they all said. I swear I blushed to the point I was red as blood! I cleared my throat and looked down at my feet.

"Terrell I'm thirsty." I said.

"So?"

"Big nosed bastard." I said walking off.

"I was just playing! Come back." he yelled. I knew when I wasn't wanted around.

"Aye wait up!" I heard Mark say. He ran up beside me. "You know, a girl like you shouldn't be waling around by yourself."

"And whys that?" I asked looking at him.

"Cause somebody might do some things to you, cause I know I want to." he mumbled.

Mark

"So, I got a feeling that you didn't tell us about yourself all the way." I said looking down at her.

"I did tho." she said looking at the ground.

"So, how come we just now hearing about you? Terrell never said he had a sister."

"He didn't? Well damn." she said sadly.

"Damn I'm just playing, he wouldn't shut up about you." I said laughing. "You know your really pretty ma."

"Oh.. thanks." she said

"So, you said you were thirsty. What you want, a slushy, a soda, water what?" I asked.

"Um, a slushy would do find." she said looking up at me. She had something in her eyelashes. I grabbed the side of her face and bent down to blow it out. I guess she thought I was gonna do something cause she tensed up. I blew gently in her eye and she flinched.

"You had something in you eyelash." I said.

"Thanks." she said. Her phone started ringing and she looked at it. "Hold on." she said walking away. I guess she could feel me staring but I ain't care. She was thick as fuck! She had a lil belly too, but who gives a fuck? I shol don't. I'd hit that every night, faithfully.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day nervous as fuck. It was my first day at a new high school, with new people, in one of the most treacherous places in the united States! This should be fun.

I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. Terrell was already in there, singing his poor little heart out. Lord bless him with a different talent. I walked in the kitchen and made myself a bowl a cereal waiting for his untalented ass to finish

I looked at my phone and saw I had a text from Mark. We been talking since I got here. Not on a relationship level tho.

Mark

You better be up!

Ria

And if I wasn't?

Mark

Then I'll beat that ass up.. and something else ;)

Ria

Ima go shower on that one lol.

I don't know why he always saying that. He has a girlfriend, so I heard. Maybe I'll see her today. I walked towards the bathroom and banged on the door. "Terrell hurry the fuck up!" I yelled. He opened the door instantly.

"Bang on something else." he said looking down at me.

"Ima bang on yo head if you don't move." I said pushed him out the way. I hurried up and closed the door and locked it. I cut the shower on warm, y'all already know, and did my hygiene. I wanted to smell good on my first day, because you only get one first impression.

I hopped out and tied a towel around my body. I looked and saw I left my phone in the kitchen. "Damn it!" I said to myself. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed it almost getting scared to death!

"Damn Ria, you got to ease all that ass up on a nigga." I heard Tj say.

"Don't worry, you won't have to handle it." I said smirking.

"Keep on Ima come back there, and somewhere else too." he said with a wink. I went back into my room and thought about what to wear. I dropped my towel and put on some lotion I got from Bath & Body Works. I slid on my undies and bra. I decided to wear some white Levis, a black shirt that had no sleeves with a gold cross on it, and my black Tom's. I put my hair in a tight bun. I didn't wear makeup, no need to. I knew I had a pretty face, just a fucked up body. I put in my gold pearl-shaped earrings and grabbed my phone, and book bag. I sprayed on some perfume and tossed it on my bed and headed up front where Terrell and Tj were.

"Y'all fools ready or nah?" I asked shifting my book bag.

"Were gonna go to the store real quick, but Mark can walk you to school?" Terrell said laughing.

I looked up and saw him standing at the door. Just great..

Hope y'all like this chapter, and this story so far.