Chapter Thirteen.

I woke up to bright lights, and a sore body, and a killer headache! I looked around the room and saw Mark, Terrell, Nicki and my mama. I tried to talk but my mouth was dry as fuck. I thought about what happened, I got raped. I don't even know why! What did I do to deserve this? My whole world is shattered.

Tears started flowing down my face as I thought about it. I sniffed and I guess it was so quiet in here that everybody heard it. They all turned towards me and smiled a weak, and fake smile.

"Oh my baby! My baby! I'm so so sorry this happened to you!" my mom asked walking over to my side. I just looked ahead blankly, tears still rolling down my face.

"Ria what happened?" Nicki asked sitting on the edge of the hospital bed.

"Who did this to my baby?"

Question after question after question! I couldn't take it anymore.

"Can I talk to Mark alone please?" I said calmly.

"Okay, holla if you need me." Nicki said walking out with my mom. I looked at Mark as he looked at me like he seen a ghost.

"Who found me?" I asked wiping my tears away.

"Whoever house that was you were at did. She was cleaning up and saw you laid out on the bed covered in blood and bruises." he said looking down.

"Why did this happen to me Mark?" I said wiping my tears. I refused to let anyone see me cry unless I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I don't know Ria."

"Oh my God, he didn't use a condom! What if I'm pregnant!?" I started shaking.

"The doctor said with all the stress your body was under, even if you were pregnant, you couldn't handle it." he said sighing. I shut my eyes tight as the pain of my headache came back. I opened them when I heard my door open and saw Chase. My eyes started watering all over again.

"Ria, baby what happened?!" he said walking to my side.

"She got raped because you left her at a party." Mark said with a attitude.

Yo I didn't leave her, I went to the store for somebody. Who the fuck are you?" Chase said eyeing Mark.

"Young stupid ass niggas."

"Who you callin stupid? Bet you'll be looking stupid when I knock ya ass out!"

"Can you too just please stop!? I have been through enough. Get out." I said laying down on my side. "Please, come back later. I just wanna be alone." I said with my voice shaking.

"Okay Ria, call me if you need anything." Mark said kissing my cheek and walking out.

"Who is that clown?" Chase asked.

"Chase.. Not now. Please."

"Ight, I'll be back later." he said walking out shutting the door. I turned away from the door and cried until I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------

A couple of days have passed and I can finally go home. But the whole time I've been in here Mark has been by my side. I didn't ask, or really want him to, but he just the type of nigga that don't listen.

"Alright, you are good to go hope." the doctor said. I just flashed a quick smile. I didn't really wanna talk anymore.

"You want me to take you straight home?" Mark asked. I nodded yes and we headed out. The whole way there it was silent, and I even heard everybody heard about what happened. I wonder why and how. Its none of their fucking business.

We pulled up at my building and he cut the car off and looked at me. I just got out and headed inside. I wanted to be alone. I unlocked the door and closed it and headed to the bathroom. I cut the shower on hot, yeah I said hot. I stripped and got in letting the water hit all over my body. I scrubbed my body, especially in between my legs trying to scrub away the feeling; Pain. I got out and dried off and walked into my room. I put on my underwear and some sweatpants and a oversized T-shirt and climbed into bed. I got my phone on silent and cut all the lights off. I kept having flash backs of what happened and closed my eyes tight rocking myself back and fourth.

I laid there all day until my brother came home from school. He walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"Ria?" he said. I just laid there, still rocking myself. "Ria I'm sorry that this happened to you. Just know that whoever did this to you gonna get his." he said patting my thigh and walking out closing the door. I just laid there and fell asleep.