Chapter Sixteen.

I woke up next to Chase naked and so was he. I can't believe we had sex. I can't believe I let him see my body. He was probably so disgusted.

I slid out of his arms and went to use the bathroom. I did what I had to do and wiped myself and washed my hands and walked back into his room. I slid my panties back on and looked up to see Chase looking at me.

"What ya lookin at?" I asked.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." he said. "But I should probably take you home, I don't want your folks trippen." he said.

"Yeah you right you right." I said putting the rest of my clothes on. I looked up at Chase and he was stretching, butt ass naked. I bit my lip and ignored the thoughts going through my mind.

He put on his boxers and some basketball shorts and his Nike slides. He grabbed his keys and phone and turned around towards me.

"You wanna stop by McDonald's or sum before I drop you off?" he asked.

"Yeah, that'll be fine." I said looking at him.

We pulled up to McDonalds and he tried to go through drive-through, but I stopped him.

"Uh uh, let's go in." I said.

"And why?"

"So they won't fuck up my order. Now come on, I'm hungry." I said getting out of the car.

We walked inside and it was pretty empty except for a few people. We walked up to the register and waited for somebody to come up and assist us.

"Damn, is this how service is in New York?" I asked laughing shaking my head.

"Yeah, get use to it ma." he said as a girl came up to the register.

"Hey Chase, you forgot to call me last night. I was looking forward to coming over." she said smoking from ear to ear until she noticed me. "Oh so you fucking fat bitches now!? I thought you said you loved me!? Nigga fuck you!" she said then slapped him and walked into the back.

I looked at him in shock and in confusion. If he had any sidelines, we're done. I don't need anymore sidelines, or drama to worry about. I have my own damn problems. I simply just walked out back to his car and got in. He followed and got in, not saying a word. The whole ride it was quiet, he didn't even look at me until we stopped in front of my building.

"Ria.." I raised my hand up signaling him to shut the fuck up.

"Get ya shit together Chase. That's all I need to say." I said getting out of the car and closing the door. I walked into my building bumping into the same dude I met in the elevator.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said looking up at him. He was like, an image of God himself! But a Puerto Rican version.

"You good ma, just watch out. Be careful around here." he said with a wink. I smiled and blushed and got onto the elevator. I looked at my phone and didn't realize it was late as fuck! I sighed knowing that Terrell and mama are gonna flip out. And Mark, knowing his nosey ass.

I finally got to my floor and walked down the ridiculously long ass hallway and walked into the crib. Terrell and Mark were sitting on the couch looking at TV. I walked pass then and tried to go in my room but Terrell said something.

"Uh.. Ria where yo ass been!?" he said.

"I was with Chase, anything else you wanna know?" I said turning around. "No? Good." I said walking in my room. I kicked off my shoes and laid on my bed on my stomach.

Just when I was good and sleep somebody came in and smacked me dead on my ass hard as fuck! I looked up and saw Mark standing over me.

"Nigga have you lost yo ever lasting mind!?" I said sitting up.

"Naw but you have, were the fuck have you been Ria? Its almost midnight." he said.

"I'm pretty sure my daddy is not here so yeah. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord spilt ya, and bless ya heart and all ya parts." I said throwing up the duces.

"Ria what the fuck is your problem?" he said.

"Who the fuck are you and why do you care?" I yelled.

"Why you with that lame ass nigga?" he said crossing his arms.

"Why it matter to you?" I asked.

"Cause a girl like you don't need to be with a nigga like him?"

"Girl like me? A fat girl like me!? Huh? You know what, I think you should step. You don't even fucking know me! Fuck outtta here with that B." I said waving him off.

"Ria your not fat, cause ion really dig fat chicks, unless they pretty. Your thick as fuck, and if you stop being so damn mean, I can get to know yo ass. But from what I know so far, ion got a lot more to know."

"Yeah right." I said rolling my eyes. All that went in one ear and out the other.

"You don't believe me? Ight like the way you bite on then inside of your cheek when your nervous. Or like when you wrinkle your nose when your mad." he said.

"Man whatever." I said trying not to smile. I started to put my head in my knees when I felt his finger guide my head up to meet his lips. I wasn't scared to kiss him back because I wanted him to do it, I just didn't know it...