Chapter Twenty Two.

I felt somebody tapping me and I looked up and saw Rico. I sat up and yawned and I guess it made Rico laugh.

"What?" I said looking up at him.

"Nothing, but the food is here. I ordered you shrimp fried rice." he said.

"Oh okay." I said looking down.

"What? You don't like that or sum?"

"No, I should've told you what u wanted, but its fine." I said getting up and stretching. I looked down and noticed my boobs were all out in this tank top. I fixed em and looked up at Rico biting his lip. I blushed and couched snapping him outta his stare.

"Come on." he said walking out. I followed behind him into the kitchen and sat down at the island on the var stool and swung my feet.

"Short self." he said laughing.

"I ain't short, I'm height challenged. Its a huge difference!" I said rolling my eyes causing him to laugh even more.

"Mhm whatever. How tall are you?"

"Last time I checked I was.... 5'2." I said shaking my head.

"That's a damn shame." he said sitting  beside me.

"Its not my fault when I hit puberty I ain't hit it hard as fuck like everybody else did."

"Ehh, you filled out in the right places ma."

"No I'm not." I said under my breath causing him to look at me.

"Why were you gonna jump off the bridge? And don't lie."

"Chase.. Was the reason I got raped. He didn't like me at all." I said sniffing. "I'm just glad I found out what I found before we went any further."

"What? When did you get raped?" he said softly.

"You know that big party in the Bronx? There."

"Wow, I'm sorry to hear that Ria.. You can stay here if you want for a while."

"Nah, I gotta go back home, even tho my moms is never there, or my brother "

"Who's ya brother?"

"Terrell Crews."

"What? That's my nigga, we on the football team together." he said smiling. "He told me about you."

"Oh, I didn't know he was on the football team."

"Yeah, and basketball team but he quit."

"Oh, well then." I said biting the inside of my cheek. I looked at Rico up and down. He had tats on his arms, necks and chest. His hair was in a neat ponytail but curly as fuck. His lips, Lawd Jesus them lips! I love me some hair and lips on a guy. I don't know why, but I do.

"Ria?"

"Huh?" I said still looking at his lips.

"Why you staring at me?" he said smiling.

"I wasn't staring, stop lien." I said blushing and looking away.

"Yeah okay I wasn't lookin, let's eat." he said getting the food and coming back sitting beside me again. He handed me my food and I said grace quietly and started eating. I looked up and saw him staring.

"Okay, why do you keep staring?" I said putting my fork down.

"Nothing." he said putting a fork full of food in his mouth. I reached for his egg roll and took a bite of it. He looked at me like I was crazy. "You betta be lucky you cute." he said shaking his head.

"Then call me Lucky." I said smiling. He busted out laughing.

"You so corny."

"Like corn on a cob."

"Okay no stop, you ain't funny."

"I am too funny, that was just a bad joke."

"Yeah okay just a bad joke."

"Rico how old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 17, why?"

"You never told me that's all. But I should get going, I don't want ya dad coming home trippen." I said getting up.

"My dads outta town. He'll be back next week, you good ma."

"How come you lied about where you stay?"

"Because, I don't want people knowing where me and my pops stay."

"Oh, okay."

"Wanna watch TV or sum?" he asked standing up popping his knuckles.

"Sure." I said walking into the living room.

"Damn." I heard him say under Hus breath but I ignored it.

"What!? You got all the GTA's!?" I yelled.

"Yeah.. You wanna play?"

"Heck yeah. Come on you be player two."

"Why I gotta be player two?"

"Cause I said so now hush yo face." I said cutting on his Xbox 360. "And by the way, you need to upgrade this thing.. And clean it. How in the hell did all this dust get in it." I said shaking my head.

"Fine, do ya thing ma." he said sitting on the couch. I got on my knees and started to fix it.

"Where's ya other controller?" I asked.

"Under the stand."

I reached to get it and I guess my ass was all in the air because I hears him let out a huge sigh. I ignored it and got the controller and sat beside him Indian style.

"I hope you know how to play." he said.

"Nigga you must not know my gamer tag."

"Nah I don't. What is it?"

"xxGameisLife." I said smirking. I busted out laughing at his face expression.

"What!? That's you? I thought that was a nigga. Your like, the queen of games then!!" he said.

"Mhm, now I hope you know how to play " I said cutting the game on.

"You got a quarter?" he asked.

"Not on me why?"

"Cause I promised my grand mama I'll call her when I fell in love." he said laughing. I blushed and busted out laughing.

"Come on and play the game fool." I said. We played for hours and hours until Rico got mad.

"You mad, or Nah?" I said laughing.

"Man this game racist! They don't like Puerto Ricans." he said throwing the controller down.

"Aww, poor baby. Its okay, everybody doesn't have gamer skills like moi." I said standing up and taking a bow. He smirked at me and stood up picking me up and slamming me on the couch. He pinned me down and looked into my eyes.

"Say sorry."

"For what? Winning?" I said giggling.

"You have a cute giggle."

"No I don't, its annoying as I don't know what."

"It is cute. It reminds me of my moms giggle." he said. We got quiet and he started leaning in. I stopped him before our lips touched.

"Please.. I'm not ready for that with you. I don't even know if I like you." I said

"I can respect that. Ima go shower ream quick." he said getting up and walking up the stairs. I stayed laying down looking up at the ceiling.

'What am I doing?' I asked myself..

Ooh!! Rico and Ria? Or Naaah!?!?! lol

Vote, comment and all that good stuff.

Much love ♥♥