Chapter Twenty Three.

Couple of Weeks Later...

Since that night me and Rico almost missed we've been talking non stop together. I don't known if I like him yet, and I don't know if he loves me. We're just kinda like best friends now.  In fact we were chillin over at his house now.

"So Ria, this is my Dad." Rico said putting his arm around his dad.

"Nice to finally meet you! " I said smiling and shaking his hand. He shook it and kissed my hand making me blush. I couldn't help but to smile. I guess Rico got jealous and smacked my hand away. His dad laughed and walked away. I stuck my tongue out at Rico and walked into the kitchen.

I sat on the counter and swung my feet eating grabbed off the bowl on the counter. Rico walked in leaning against the counter beside me. He pulled out his phone and started going on Instagram. I put my leg over him and started playing his hair.

"You need to let me braid this. Ima get to it sooner or later." I said my hands through his ponytail.

"Go head." he said looking at his followers. I snatched his phone and put in on the camera.

"Let's take a picture." I said.

"Ight, leggo." he said laughing. I put each of my arms on both sides of his neck and put my head on his shoulder. We both smiled and laughed. I posted em and said 'Best Friends FOREVER ♥' under the caption and went to start breading his hair.

"Pft, Nicki get on my nerves." he said laughing.

"What she do to yo sensitive self now?" I asked smiling.

"She gone comment 'Aw, I see y'all love birds. Cutest Couple or Nah♥'" he said laughing.

"She would be the type of person to say that. But we got 20 likes already." I said shocked.

"I know right.." he said.

"Hmm?" I said to myself, but I guess he heard me.

"What?"

"What you talking bout?" I asked.

"What you thinking about?" he said putting his phone down and turning around.

"Nothing." I said looking down. He lifted my face up with his finger and looked in my eyes. He looked down at my lips then at my eyes. I bit my lips and saw him lean in so I leaned in to.

I closed my eyes and felt his lips against mine. I kissed him and felt him bite on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and our tongues danced around and we shared a passionate kiss.

I pulled back and blushed. He smiled and wrapped my legs around him..

"What now?" I asked looking his eyes.

"Well we could go upstairs, and I make you scream. Or you could say yes to being my girl." he said smirking.

"Ight, how bout I say yes?" I said smiling. What I said earlier, I lied. I liked Rico so much it was crazy!!

"Good, now how bout we go up stairs?" he said picking me up fast and running up the steps.

"No!!" I yelled laughing and wrapping my arms around his neck. He ran into his room and slammed me on the bed got onto of me and pinned me down.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"So I can do this." he said kissing me. I rubbed the back of his head and let out a soft moan. He grinded against me spreading my thighs hitting my hit spot. I felt myself get wet as hell and he grabbed one of my legs. I stooped him and pushed him off.

"Um.. Woo lord. Ima need for you to stop doing that." I said laughing and sitting up.

"Why? You know you liked it." he said scooting close to me and biting on my ear while rubbing in between my thighs. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. Lord his hands were so soft!! I grabbed his hand and moved it. He looked at me and smiled.

"Boy you better stop. You'on know who you dealing with." I said smirking.

"Ima hold you to that ma." he said laying back and closing his eyes. I laid on his chest and closed my eyes as I felt him wrap his arms around me. I smiled as we drifted off to sleep.

Omg you guys!!!

Those comments really made me smile!! :DDD!!.

So I decided to give y'all a happy chapter lol. Tell me what you think and

Vote, comment and all that good stuff.

Much L.O.V.EEE ♥♥♥