Chapter Ten.

We got in his car and he drove off down the highway. I didn't talk much, mostly because I felt nervous around him.

"Why you so quiet today?" he asked

"I don't know, I'm just nervous."

"Aw, you get weak in the knees around me?" he said smiling and laughing.

"Nigga don't flatter yourself." I said laughing as well. He pulled up to this lil art museum and cut off the car. "What we doing here?" I asked shocked.

"Well I know how much you like art and stuff so I figured I'll bring you here."

"Aw thank you." I said cheesing.

We went in and looked around, and I was amazed! This is the reason I love art! We were walking into a room that had vandalism art.

"I'm having a great time." I said smiling.

"Yeah me too, I never looked at art like this before."

"Well I'm glad you like art as much as I do." I said smiling.

"Come here." he said putting his finger under my chin bringing my lips to his. It sent chills down my spine and gave me goosebumps. A soft moan escaped my lips and it was finna get real hot in there until someone cleared there throat. We looked at them and walked away laughing.

"So where to now?" I asked as we walked out.

"Well, we can go to my crib and chill, or we could do some other things?" he said with a wink as we reached his car.

"Uh uh, not on the first date." I said giggling. He opened my car door as I got in he slapped my ass.

"My fault it slipped." he said shutting the door. I laughed as he got in and started the car.

"Bet not slip again boy." I said as he pulled off and started driving to his house. We pulled up and I started to get out but he stopped me.

"Uh uh! Lemme open that for you." he said cutting off the car and walking to my side and opening my door.

"Why thank you." I said smiling.

"Mhm, your welcome beautiful." he said grabbing my hand and walking towards the door. We walked in and it was rose petals everywhere and candles. He lead me to the dinning room and it was a nice lil lunch set up for me.

"You did all this for me?" I asked shocked.

"Yes now eat up, I'll be back." he said walking up the stairs. I sat down and ate the lil sandwich and drunk the milkshake (Lmfao y'all thought it was sum fancy! xD) and walked upstairs to find Chase. I searched until I found him in his room looking through his phone. I thought when he said he'd be back he was doing something important. I ain't gonna lie, I got a lil sad.

"Hey.." I said standing in the door way.

"Hey come here, I wanna show you something." he said patting his leg. I sat beside you because I knew I was too heavy.

"I patted my leg, not the bed." he said pulling me onto his lap. "Look." he said pressing play on his video.

I was shocked at what I saw. It was a slideshow of words I guess a poem, that he put together for me.

Ria I really like you.

I do I do.

I probably wanna spend the rest of my life with you.

I do I do.

When I first saw you, I was like damn o.o

She gonna be the one who makes me say I do.

And at the end it had pictures from my Instagram. I was really touched! Nobody has ever done this for me.

"Wow." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"You like it?" he said putting his phone down.

"I loved it." I said wiping my eyes.

"Aw you just saying that." he said looking the other way.

"I'm not. I really liked it."

"Prove it." he said. I leaned in and kissed him, while he felt on my thighs. Lawd Jesus that is my 'hot spot'. He leaned me back and started kissing on my neck making his way down to my chest. Next thing I know he wrapped my legs around him and unbuckled my pants.

"Wait. I'm not ready." I said stopping his hands.

"I'm not gonna do anything. I promise." he said. He tried to slide my pants down again but I didn't want him to see my big thighs. I sat up and looked down.

"Um, can we maybe wait? I don't wanna rush into anything." I said.

"Okay, I can understand. Now come on, we gonna go to the mall." he said buckling my pants back.

"For what?" I asked standing up.

"We gotta be fresh when we hit the party ma." he said with a smile. I guess he was right.

I am soooooooo sorry for the late update. I had so many things going on.

But I'm glad y'all like this story. I had writers block with this chapter. But I know what I'm gonna do next ^~^

Vote, Comment and all that good stuff.

Much love ♥