Chapter Twenty Nine.

After my lil melt down Rico held me until I went to sleep. I woke up and Rico wasn't here. I guess he had things to do.

I slid out of his bed and walked downstairs. I heard the TV on and saw Rico's dad. They looked just alike! It was weird a little bit, because his dad looked so young. He was on the phone talking in that Rican language so I just went back upstairs.

I flopped on Rico's bed and inhaled. His sheets smelled just like him! God it was like Heaven. My phone started ringing and I knew it was Nicki.

"Hello?" I said muffled.

"Um, where were you yesterday!? Do not know I had to deal with Terrell ass all damn day! You better have a good ass excuse!!" she yelled.

"Aye aye! I mean damn. But ight, me and Rico went to Long Island, and went to this carnival." I said. I told her everything else that happened and I could hear her smiling.

"Aww!!! That is so sweet!! I wish T- never mind." she stopped and got quiet which was weird.

"I know right. But I had a nightmare about Chase and started fighting in my sleep." I said. I didn't tell Nicki about me almost jumping off the bridge. I haven't told anyone, but Rico said he's gonna make me go to therapy from now on until I'm okay.

"Aw, you wanna have a girls night and tell me about it?" she asked.

"Yeah, how about tomorrow? I think me and Rico are gonna spend the day together." I said unsure.

"Uh uh!! I gotta work tomorrow. I need the extra money. Rico just gonna have to use that lotion and his right hand because we.  Me and you, we going out." she said. I busted out laughing as Rico walked in the room.

"What you laughing at?" he asked.

"HEY RICO!!" Nicki yelled. I pulled the phone away from my ear and pointed at it. Rico nodded his head.

"He said wassup." I said. "But Ima call you back later ight?"

"Mhm, gone head and have y'all lil fuck fest." she said. "You know I'm playing. Love ya best friend."

"Love you too." I said laughing and hanging up. I looked up at Rico who was staring at me like he had a problem.

"What you looking at?" I asked.

"You negro!" he said laughing.

"Man whateva, yeen bout that life." I said scooting to the edge of the bed.

"Yeah okay I ain't bout it." he said.

"You think its game!?" I said walking up to him bumping his chest. I hurt my titties low key.

"Ria, sit ya short self down." he said trying to walk away but I stopped him.

"I am not short, you just too damn tall! And make me sit down." I said looking up at him. He looked down at me and smirked. He picked me up and slammed me on the bed and walked over to close his door.

I got up and tried to walk out but he stopped me.

"Rico move yo ass." I said but he ignored me and picked me up again. I hated being picked up! "Rico you know I don't like being picked up! Put me down!" I said. He picked me up again and laid me on the bed kissing on my neck.

"Rico what are you doing?" I moaned out.

"You know what they say when a female is acting up." he said sliding my shirt up and kissing my breasts.

"Rico wait." I said sitting up a lil.

"Just let me show you." he said pushing me back slowly. I swear his voice was making me wet as fuck! He slid my shorts down and spread my legs blowing on my clit driving me crazy! I swear he is suck a tease!

"Stop t-" that's all I could get out before he went to work with his tongue. This is the first time I've ever gotten head and it felt so good!

"R-Rico shit! Don't stop!" I moaned arching my back as he nibbled on my clit, while sliding two fingers in and out of me. I swear his fingers felt big as fuck for his bony ass!! He kissed on my waist line and that was it.

"Rico I'm about to cum!! Fuck faster!" I said as my legs began to shake.

"Then cum if you got too." he said. I felt myself release and he slurped up every single last drop like he hasn't had a drink in forever! He slid up my body and kissed me passionately and I felt him hard as a rock.

He smiled at me before getting up and standing in front of me.

"Act up again." he said walking into his bathroom and cutting on his shower.

Sorry for the late update, my Wattpad is being a ass x.x

But ooh!! Rico and Ria tho? Lol

Check out my story called 'Are You Down?'

Vote, comment and all that good stuff.

Much love ♥♥