Chapter Twenty.

As I was walking trying to find the gym I was getting mad. One because I couldn't find it, and two because I was tired of the bullshit I've been through this week.

I finally managed to find it and the basketball team was in there talking. It didn't look like the whole team because it was only a few of em in there. I noticed they all got quiet and started staring at me. How rude?

"Um.. Have y'all seen Chase?" I asked.

"He in the locker room ma." one guy said.

"Thank you." I said walking towards the boys locker room.

"Aye! You can't go in there!" I heard a guy yell out. I ignored him, because I didn't see any signs that said I couldn't go in there, and this is a free country. I can do as I so well please.

I walked into the locker room and all I saw was muscles and abs. I blushed and walked around until I heard Chase talking about me to someone.

"Yeah man, and you know she had the nerve to tell me we should wait when I first met her? So shit, she wouldn't give up the pussy, so I had someone take it, then I hit it!" he said laughing.

"Damn bruh, you shiesty! But was it any good?" the guy asked.

"Shit was amazing my nigga. For a fat bitch, she got some good pussy." he said.

"What that mouth do tho!?" the guy said laughing like he was a fucking comic.

"I don't know yet. But I will find out. Yessir." he said. I didn't realize my face was covered in tears.

"Wow, thanks, a lot Chase." I said stepping from behind the locker so he could see me.

"No problem." he said with a evil smirk.

I ran out the locker room fast as I could not caring who I bumped into. I just wanted to get far away as I possibly could.

I ended up sitting beside someone's car crying my eyes out. Not caring who I was around, or what I was around. I cried and cried until I thought I was done. I looked around and it was getting dark, but I didn't care.

I walked down the street dragging my feet. I looked up and saw a bridge. I walked to it and tried to clear my head. I thought about climbing on it and jumping off, hoping I would instantly die, but that would be selfish of me right?

All my life I thought about everybody except myself!! Nobody, not even my own parents care about what I think !? Do you even think they cared when I got raped!? No! My dad didn't even fucking call me!

Fuck what everybody else thinks! I can't anymore. I climbed on top of the bridge and looked down. I was pretty high up.

Good.

I started to say a silent prayer to myself.

'Dear God, I know that suicide is a sin, but I can't take this anymore. I've tried and tried and I'm done. I don't really care if I get into Heaven or not, all I care is that I'm far away from this cruel world. Amen.'

I closed my eyes and leaned forward not thinking twice..

Vote, Comment, and all that good stuff.

Much love ♥♥