Chapter 15 & 16

Hey guys.... sorry I have been cramed with homework and stuff.... This is the  orginal Story.... I'm a little tired from school so yeah....

Chapter 15

After that, I kind of fell of the face of the Earth. November was gone. I became a hermit in a run down apartment filled with boxes and bags. I had nothing to do, no reason to do anything.

And before I knew it, there was only one week in between now and the new year.

Today is Saturday. Saturday is mail day. Mail day is the one day of the week where I actually go and get my mail. Unfortunately, I chose a bad week to neglect any incoming letters because if I had not, I would have prepared myself for this. I'm getting ready to tear my hair out because of this.

"No, no, no, no, NO!" I yelled at the piece of paper in my hands.

Janie, I'm coming over on Saturday. Today is Thursday, so you should have enough time to leave and bail if you choose to. See you then. Love, Noelle.

Among various necessities, the only items that I unpacked were my clothes and a stereo.

"NO, NO, NO." I continuous said. I let the letter drop to the floor.

This can't happen. I'm not ready! It's already ten! I don't have enough time to physically and mentally prepare myself for this!

"Must! Do! Something!" I ran around the apartment to find my make up and any decent articles of clothing.

I ran some cold water through my hair, gathered my fringe, and tied it back. I carefully applied my eyeliner in a wing and doused my skin with concealer and blush.

After looking through a few boxes, I found a pair of ripped up white skinny jeans, wrinkled and stained with dust, and a long hoodie. I tore off the sweatshirt and the jogging pants I had on and replaced them with the new clothes. And, in my course of stupidity, I didn't unpack a mirror, so I was left to think about what I looked like in my mind. Even then, I looked like a mess.

I shook my head and pulled the hair tie out of my damp hair. I scrunched and dried as fast as I could.

I had to look casual. I quickly ran to my stereo and turned to Oh! by Girls' Generation. 

The door bell rang.

My eyes grew to the same size as the painted doorknob.

"Yeh--" I coughed. "Yes?" I said over the music.

"It's me.."

I thought for a second. I could be really sarcastic right now.

"Janie, please open the door." Noelle's voice sounded worn down.

I opened the door slowly. There she was with her blond hair. She looked like she did just before I left but with dark circles around her eyes and hair that wasn't styled.

Noelle stepped inside.

"Yes?" I said again.

Her faced scrunched together. "Since when did you listen to Korean music?"

I shrugged, "Last week?"

She shook her head. "Janie, please, come back home." She said.

I stood idly.

"We miss you." Noelle said quietly.

I sighed. I couldn't deny that I missed them as well, but I don't know. Being with them was the only thing that kept me sane. Now that I actually see what everything is like without my sisters, well, let's just say that I'm more than willing to go back.