Chapter 3 & 4

Chapter 3  

Now that is more like it!" Kate exclaimed as I stepped out in a white strapless bubble sundress.

"This one?" I looked down and spun, letting the bottom float around.

"Definitely that one. Ah! Leo is so going to love seeing you in this!" She jumped up and down.

" Leo? Mark's brother, really?!"

"Yes, Mark's brother. He's hot, and I'm pretty sure you two will hit it off."

"Oh, really?"

"Mo, he has a biting fetish, I think that says enough." Kate squealed. 

"Biting?" I raised my left eyebrow.

"Biting." She grinned.

"Okay, I'm ready for the date." I backed up into the dressing room, slipped off the dress, and came back out.  

"You said something about a make-over?" I smiled.

"That's more like it!" Kate clapped.

~~

"Ake!! Open up!" I knocked on the Parker's door repeatedly.

I couldn't help but laugh as Ake opened the door with disheveled hair and squinted eyes.  

"Mo?" He yawned.

"Who else?" I stepped inside, pushing passed him. 

"Sorry, I took a nap after you left." He closed the door after me with another yawn.

"I can see that." I giggled. "If I didn't know you better, I'd think you screwed somebody."

"Hey, hey. I'm not like my brother with your sister." He reasoned. "That's--" He shuddered.  

"Disturbing.....Did you know that one time he came home at six PM with sex hair?"

"At least, Rain is better at hiding it." I laughed. "You're still bringing me to the pier?"

"If you want me to." Ake smiled.

"Of course I do! Kate even took me out for make-over, see?" I spun around.

Ake rubbed his eyes and finally stopped squinting them. "Wow." 

"You like?" I beamed.

"Yea," he smiled. "You look cute."

"Awh, thanks. You're so sweet." I grabbed his hand. "Let's go."

~~

"So, you gonna make a move on him? Whoever the guy is." Ake laughed, still keeping his hands on the wheel.

"It's Kate's boyfriend's brother."

"Wanna run that by me again?"

"Kate's boyfriend Alan." I laughed. "I'm going on a date with his brother."

"Nice." He threw his head back.

"Shut up!" I hit his shoulder. 

"Hey! No hitting the driver!"

"I can hit the driver if he's my best friend and he's being an asshole." I giggled.

"Remember," Ake started as he turned off the car. "It's only tickling if it's under your arms or if he pokes your stomach. When he gets too frontal, you need to kick him--"

"Ew! God, what are you talking about?!" I shrieked. "I'm not going to get raped, Ake."

He shrugged, "Just sayin'."