Chapter 14

Chapter 14  Ornigal story 

JOHN'S POV

"What is it?" I said to Stephen. I was frustrated to say the least.

"What are you doing here?" Stephen looked around me.

"Talking to--" I turned around only to find myself alone in the middle of the park. "Janie."

"I think she vanished on you again."

"She does that quite often." I shook my head.

"So you weren't lying when you said you loved her?" He said.

"Why would I lie about that?" I scuffed my Vans on the concrete. "She's perfect."

Stephen changed the subject. "I'm walk back across the street. You want your usual?" He made his was back to the coffee shop.

"Yea," I nodded to myself. I faced the park beside the pavement that my feet stood on. "Janie, where are you?"

JANIE'S POV

I sat behind the biggest tree I could find and curled up into a ball.

There was a reason why I haven't tried to find anybody all these years. It only took me until now to realize it.

I leaned over to the side. John stood the front of the park with Stephen no longer by his side.

I turned away and rested my head back on the cold tree bark. "John..." I gripped onto the leaves beneath my fingertips. "I think that possibly..."

Could it be?

"Maybe..."

It could happen.

"I've fallen for you."