Chapter 6 & 7

chapter 6  

I woke up to an empty room. I sat up, letting my eyes adjust to the light.

"Ake?" I called.

"In the bathroom!"

I nodded to myself. Staring at the ceiling can only prepare you enough for sudden sounds..

"OW!" 

"Shit!" My heart jumped out of my chest causing me to fall to the floor.  

"Ake?!"

He stepped out of the bathroom with a hand towel on his chin, and pouted a bit. He looked so adorable.

"Ha, what happened to you?" I asked, still on the floor.

"I tried to..." He mumbled.

I stood up, "What?"

Ake sighed, "I tried to shave. I've only done it once before and I was fine!"

"You shave?" I raised my left eyebrow.

He shrugged. 

"Oh, let me see it. I'm the doctor here." I smiled, clearly joking.

He removed the towel slowly. Low and behold there it was. A cut. A cut probably the size of a two month old's fingernail.

"You are such a baby!" I smacked the back of his head.

"Hey! It hurt, okay?"

I rolled my eyes. "Come on." I grabbed his hand and brought him back to the bathroom. I opened the cabinet by the mirror and pulled out a band aid. 

"Come here." I motioned him to come closer.

He stammered forward.

"There," I smoothed out the brown fabric on his soft skin.  

"Good as new." 

Ake studied himself in the mirror.  

"Does it look like I got into a fight?" He winked.

"Yea, a fight with a baby with sharp nails." I laughed.

"Shut up!" He went back to his room while I followed.

"So what are you up to tonight?" he asked me.

I shrugged, "Nothing. Probably hanging out with Rain and Devon or something."

"Funnn." He smirked.  

"I hope they don't start frenching in front of you.."

French kissing. I thought of the fact. Then I thought of my kiss with Lee. 

Oh, boy.

"Ake?"

"Yea?"

"How, uh, I mean, like, I don't know how to..."

"To what?"

"Uh," I scratched my head. How do I word this correctly? I'm a failure at kissing? "You know."

He shrugged, "I do not."

"French kissing." I looked up at him.

"You're kidding."

"Well, what did you expect?! I've only had two kisses in my lifetime and both weren't like that! Not to mention they were complete failures.." I shrieked.

Ake rolled his eyes. "Lucky for you, I have french kissed a girl before."

"Lucky for me?"

"Well, we're friends." He started.