Chapter 13

Kendall's POV

I was actually really excited for sound check. I could see what it feels like to sing on stage, even though in 5 hours I would be singing on the same stage in ground on hundreds of people! :0

So, should we just go through everything, or just a couple songs?" Brendon said.

"Probably just a few songs, there's no need to go through all of them." Dallon said.

"Should we start with Miss Jackson?" Brendon said Turing toward me.

"I don't see why not." I said to Brendon.

"Let's get this started!" Dallon said as the guys playing drums and guitar came over. They were all ready to play, guess it's my time to sing.

"Climbing out the back door didn't leave a mark, no one knows it's you Miss Jackson. Found another victim but no ones gonna find Miss Jackson, Jackson, Jackson."

We then sang through the entire sing and I was trying not to mess up.

"Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway." We both sang and when we finished, everyone clapped and Brendon hugged me.

"That was awesome, you guys are amazing!" Dallon said.

"Thanks, I hope I'll be the same during the actual show." I said back.

"Trust me, you'll be amazing." Dallon said and walked back to his position.

They then ran 2 more songs without me. They were Girls/Girls/Boys and I Write Sins not Tragedies, I might have been lip syncing from back stage.

When they finished, everyone put their instruments away and Brendon made his way over to me. I instantly threw my arms around him. I'm about 5 inches shorter than him, so hugs aren't that awkward.

"You guys were amazing!" I said.

"You were pretty good yourself, your going to rock this show." I smiled then he gave a quick 2 second kiss, then he broke our hug and started pulling me somewhere.

"Brendon, where the hell are we going!?" I said and pulled me into the dressing labeled with his name and locked the door.

"I just wanted a bit of privacy." He said and pulled me to him and put his lips against mine.

He put me against the wall and I out my arms around his neck rested in his shoulders.

We were like that for a good amount of time till we broke apart to catch our breath.

"Sorry, I've been waiting for the time to do that." He said looking at me.

"No need to be sorry, I felt the same way." I said and we both smiled.

"What should we so know? There's nothing to do." I said, I get bored easily.

"We could go back to the bus, not that there's much to do there." He said.

"Sure, I'd live to." we laughed then made our way to the bus.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry if these chapters are incredibly short, I'm not entirely sure how long these should be when writing.

Comment, vote, and follow, what ever you can do to show your love (or hate, but hopefully love!)