His Electric Feel Part 13

I looked hot and I knew it. It was midnight as I walked along the sidewalk of Pulse, one of Boston's best night clubs. Guys waiting in line were cat calling and whistling at me. I payed them no attention. I was here for one man and one only.

When I got to the entrance of Pulse, I ran a hand through my glossy, straightened hair that reached below my shoulder blades. I bit my bottom lip and gave the bouncer a shy smile. He gave me instant access. I walked into the club knowing I wouldn't come out until Van cried for mercy.

Van POV

I had been at Pulse for an hour, and all I wanted was to go back to last night. That would mean giving Torah and I a chance, but Tyson had made sure to crush that possibility. He was the new leader of the Black Orchid Mission and as a Black Orchid soldier; I was obligated to follow his orders. "You, under no circumstances, are allowed to even think about being with Torah. You and I both know the consequences and I'd prefer to keep it that way." Those words among others kept repeating in my head. Torah was popping in there too.

That look of defeat and loss she had at the mall killed me. I had definitely taken it too far, but it pissed me off that she just left me there with what's her name. She had no idea I was doing it for her on good though. The faster we moved on the better. I just wish it would start to feel like it.

The girl that I was sitting beside me was blabbering on about something. She was just another object that I would more than likely fuck tonight. I planned on leaving as soon as I saw Torah and made sure she saw me with another girl. I checked my watch again. It was 12:01. Where was Torah? The girls arm tightened possessively around my bicep.

"What the hell?" I shot an angry glance at her, and saw she was staring at the entrance. I followed her line of vision. "Christ." It was Torah, and she looked good, like really good. She was wearing a black dress that sparkled in the light and ended just above mid thigh aka it was too short. It was tight around her hips and loser at the chest, but I could tell that she was using a little more support than necessary. Her long legs ended in black high heels. She had straightened her hair. But what really drew me in were her eyes. They were framed with black make-up causing the grey to pop. Her eyes looked so fearless and ready at that moment. Her delicious red lips curved into a promising smile as she started to scan the crowd, and so did I. I was definitely not the only one that was affected by Torah's presence. A growl erupted from my throat as I saw all the men that were staring at her with lust and hunger.

Torah whipped around to face me. Our eyes locked and the only thing I could see in them now was determination. She was going to make me pay for what I did at the mall today. She licked her lips and broke our eye contact as she slowly walked to the bar, her hips swaying with each step.

I looked down at the girl beside me and grimaced. She had straight red hair and a matching tight red dress that left nothing to the imagination. I thought she had looked good, but that was before Torah got here.

Making sure Van saw me, I headed towards the bar. All eyes had been on me when I walked in, and they still were. The bar was full, but as soon as I got there, everyone stood up and offered me a chair. Glancing over them, I went towards a guy with a buzzed blond head. He wasn't nearly as tall or filled out as Van or as good looking, but he would do just fine. As I neared him, he started to shake his head. He spoke as soon as I sat down. "Jesus, are you a ghost?"

I had never heard that pick-up line, but we'd see where it went. Seeing Van still staring, I gave him the biggest smile I could muster and let out a girlish giggle. "No," I ran my hands up and down my sides, "I feel pretty solid." The man's mouth was hanging open. He quickly shut it though.

"Torah Grande, I never thought I'd see you again." He must have seen I had no idea who he was from my expression. "Uh, it's me, you know Logan Gable, remember."Did someone just say jackpot. I couldn't contain the laughter.