His Electric Feel Part 11

Van POV

"I was going to ask if you would stay the night with me." Her very attractive stance faltered as my words hit here. I was such an idiot. Things had been going so well between us, and then I had to burst out at her like the dumb ass I was and ruin everything. Just a few minutes ago, I was confident the answer would be yes, but right now I had no idea. Well, I had an idea; I just hope I was wrong.

Her fierce grey eyes met mine as she sealed the fate of our night, "No."

She was the only women I have ever met that could make me feel like this, like shit. But she didn't need to know that. I would just be the usual cocky Van. "Yeah, I told you it really didn't matter, and you probably couldn't have handled me anyway. It's been great talking to you. Now I need some beauty sleep. Goodnight Torah." I gave her one last look before I returned my gaze to the ceiling. To my surprise, she was smiling.

"I was going to say, before you interrupted me, that I'd rather sleep in my own bed and that I want you to come with me. But it's probably not the best idea if you need your beauty sleep. Goodnight Van." Torah was smirking as she left my room. I immediately jumped off my bed and followed her.

"I guess I could make an exception tonight, for you." Torah was leaning against her door just smiling away.

"I don't know. Are you sure? You just might be too much for me to handle."

"After further consideration, I have decided that it would be in both of our best interests if I entered that door with you."

"I'm just still not sure, and trust me, you need you're beauty sleep." Torah was staring at me under hooded eyelashes.

"Please, you and I both know I'm pretty damn good looking." Torah rolled her eyes. It's not like she could deny it, but she could deny me access to her room. "What do you want me to do Tor, beg?" Her expression turned defiant.

"It'd be a nice start."

I was willing to do anything to be able to spend the night with her. I dropped down on one knee and took her hand in mine. She shuddered from my touch as the slow burn spread through my body. "Sweet, beautiful, gracious Torah Grande, will you please allow me the honor of spending this incredible night with you?" The burn intensified as I progressed. "I'm just not ready to say goodnight to you."

She pulled me up to my feet as hair fell into her eyes. "Promise me something?"

"Anything." I tucked her hair behind her ear.

"You won't jizz in your pants this time?" She started laughing.

"Really Torah? We were having an honest to God moment and you just ruined it with that vulgar mouth of yours." I shook my head at her as she continued to laugh. "So do I get to come in there with you?"

Her smile dimmed but her eyes glowed with life as she opened her door, "Sure do."

Torah walked into her room and headed to her bead. I stood there for a moment to relish the fact that I was finally in Torah's room. I had thought of so many possible scenarios and this surpassed every single one of them so far. "Are you gonna come to bed or just stand there all night?" She was already underneath the sheets.

"Don't rush me woman. I'm just trying to get the most out of this experience." Torah giggled as she patted the spot beside her.

"Will you just come to bed?"

"Oh Tor, I didn't know you were so eager. Are you going to take advantage of my body while I'm sleeping too? Because I give you full permission. You can even do it while I'm awake if that's what floats your boat." There was definitely a smirk on my face.